“Pitch Black” quotes(2000)
Plot – Somewhere in the future, Fry - a spaceship pilot - tries a crash landing on a planet. During the collision, the crew is killed while Fry and other few passengers survive. Johns, a bounty hunter, and Riddick, his prisoner, are unhurt as well. The group explores the planet but the weather is unbearable and they are forced to stay together to survive. The atmosphere is gloomy, the planet is dry and lifeless. During the night, everything is dark and the inhabitants finally show themselves.
All actors – Vin Diesel, Radha Mitchell, Cole Hauser, Keith David, Lewis Fitz-Gerald, Claudia Black, Rhiana Griffith, John Moore, Simon Burke, Les Chantery, Sam Sari, Firass Dirani, Ric Anderson, Vic Wilson, Angela Moore, , Peter Chiang, Ken Twohyshow all
“Pitch Black” Quotes 25 quotes
“- Johns: Battlefield doctors decide who lives and dies. It's called 'triage'.
- Riddick: They kept calling it 'murder' when I did it.”
“- Imam: I have already prayed with the others. It is painless.
- Riddick: It is pointless.”
“Amazing how you can do without the essentials of life, so long as you have the little luxuries.”
“- Johns: You said it was clear!
- Riddick: I said it looked clear.
- Johns: Well, how does it look now?
- Riddick: ...Looks clear.”
“- Fry: Is he really that dangerous?
- Johns: Only around humans.”
“- Jack: We're gonna lose everybody out here. We should've stayed at the ship.
- Richard B. Riddick: He died fast, and if we have any choice about it, that's the way we all should go out.”
“- Paris: Is anybody else having trouble breathing?
- Shazza: Yeah. I feel one lung short.”
“Did not know who he was fuckin' with.”
“Murders aside, Riddick belongs in the asshole hall of fame. He loves to jaw-jack and he loves to make you feel afraid because that's all he has.”
“- Imam: Because you do not believe in God does not mean God does not believe in...
- Riddick: Think someone could spend half their life in a slam with a horse bit in their mouth and not believe? Think he could start out in some liquor store trash bin with an umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and not believe? Got it all wrong, holy man. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Johns: Why don't you just shut up and let me figure out a plan that doesn't involve mass suicide?
- Fry: ...I'm waiting.”
“- Fry: You're not a cop, are you?
- Johns: Never said I was.
- Fry: No, you didn't. You never said you were a hype, either.
- Johns: You have a little caffeine in the morning; I have a little morphine. So what?”
“I truly don't know what's gonna happen when the lights go out, Carolyn, but I do know, once the dying starts, this little psycho fuck family of ours is gonna rip itself apart.”
“All you people are so scared of me. Most days I'd take that as a compliment. But it ain't me you gotta worry about now.”
“Somebody's gonna get hurt one of these days. It ain't gonna be me.”
“- Riddick: Would die for them?
- Fry: I would try for them!
- Riddick: You didn't answer me.
- Fry: Yes, Riddick. I would. I would die for them.”
“- Paris: Paris P. Olgilvie. Antiquities dealer, entrepreneur.
- Riddick: Richard B. Riddick. Escaped convict. Murderer.”
“I was supposed to die in France. I never even saw France.”
“Strong survival instinct. I admire that in a woman.”
“- Johns: I thought I said no shivs.
- Riddick: You mean this? This is just a personal grooming appliance.”