“Star Trek” quotes(2009)
Plot – U.S.S. Enterprise leaves for its maiden voyage with a very young crew on board. James Kirk is a rebellious teenager from Iowa, he's a born leader, while Spock is a Vulcan, always driven by reason, but also by emotions, due to his both human and alien nature. He's the first Vulcan to be admitted to the Starfleet Academy and he is Kirk's fierce rival. During the voyage, the new recruits must prevent an evil being to complete his mad mission that threatens all humanity.
All actors – Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Leonard Nimoy, Eric Bana, Bruce Greenwood, Karl Urban, Zoe Saldana, Simon Pegg, John Cho, Anton Yelchin, Ben Cross, Winona Rydershow all
“Star Trek” Quotes 21 quotes
“- Scotty: [to Spock Prime] Are you from the future?
- James T. Kirk: Yeah, he is. I'm not.
- Scotty: Well, that's brilliant. Do they still have sandwiches there?”
“- James T. Kirk: My mouth is itchy. Is that normal?
- Bones: Well, those symptoms won't last long. I'm going to give you a mild sedative.
- James T. Kirk: Oh, I wish I didn't know you.”
“- Scotty: I told him that I could not only beam a grapefruit from one planet to the adjacent planet in the same system, which is easy, by the way, I could do it with a life form. So, I tested it out on Admiral Archer's prized beagle.
- James T. Kirk: Wait, I know that dog. What happened to it?
- Scotty: I'll tell you when it reappears. Ahem. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence.”
“- James T. Kirk: Now, what is it with you, Spock? Hm? Your planet was just destroyed, your mother murdered, and you're not even upset!
- Spock: If you are presuming that these experiences in any way impede my ability to command this ship, you are mistaken.
- James T. Kirk: And yet you were the one who said fear was necessary for command.”
“I got nowhere else to go. The ex-wife took the whole damn planet in the divorce. All I got left is my bones.”
“- Burly Cadet: Hey, farm-boy, maybe you can't count, but there are four of us and one of you.
- James T. Kirk: So go get some more guys and then it'll be an even fight.”
“If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
“What is necessary is never unwise.”
“- Young Spock: I presume you've prepared new insults for today.
- Vulcan Bully: Affirmative.
- Young Spock: This is your thirty-fifth attempt to elicit an emotional response from me.”
“Coming back in time, changing history... that's cheating.”
“- James T. Kirk: I'm coming with you.
- Spock: I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.
- James T. Kirk: See? We are getting to know each other.”
“- Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.
- James T. Kirk: Well, not only.”
- Spock: I feel anger for the one who took Mother's life… an anger I cannot control.
- Sarek: I believe... that she would say, "do not try to". You asked me once why I married your mother. I married her because I loved her.
“- Spock: In the face of extinction, it is only logical that I resign my Starfleet commission and help rebuild our race.
- Spock Prime: And, yet, you can be in two places at once. I urge you to remain in Starfleet. I have already located a suitable planet on which to establish a Vulcan colony. Spock, in this case, do yourself a favor: put aside...” (continue)(continue reading)