Deafness quotes21 deafness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Snatch
“- Vinny: What the fuck do you mean, replicas?
- Sol: They look the shit, don't they? And nobody is gonna argue. And I've got some extra loud blanks, just in case.
- Vinny: In... oh, in case we have to deafen them to death?”
- From the movie: The Old Dark House
“- Rebecca Femm: I'm a little deaf.
- Margaret Waverton: I understand.
- Rebecca Femm: Yes. No beds!”
- From the movie: Stardust Memories
- From the movie: At First Sight
“Great. I'm blind and you're deaf. What a perfect pair.”
- From the movie: Zorba the Greek
“On a deaf man's door, you can knock forever.”
- From the movie: The Heat
“- Ashburn: I was actually married for six-some years.
- Mullins: Was he a hearing man?”
- From the movie: First Kid
- From the movie: Bratz
“- Yasmin: You don't look deaf.
- Dylan: Yeah, well you don't look ignorant. But I guess you can't judge a book right?”
- From the movie: The Madness of King George
“You'll have to speak up, I don't see very well.”
- From the movie: All About Steve
“Did anyone lose a little deaf girl? I found one. She's fine, other than not being able to hear, I mean.”
- From the movie: See No Evil, Hear No Evil
“- Dave: Who are you talking to?
- Wally: I'm talking to you, you prick.
- Dave: Why don't you look me in the eye and say that?
- Wally: I would if I could but I can't, I'm blind.
- Dave: You're blind?
- Wally: Yes I'm blind, what are you, fucking deaf?
- Dave: Yes, I'm fucking deaf!
- Wally: You're really deaf?
- Dave: I'm really deaf.
- Wally:...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Way of the Gun
- From the movie: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
“Drunk and tone-deaf. Never a good combination.”
- From the movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
“- Ellen Griswold: A loud noise like that could damage the kids' hearing.
- Clark Griswold: C'mon, Ellen. It looked real. Hell, I thought it was a real gun. Didn't you think it was real, honey?
- Audrey Griswold: What?
- Clark Griswold: I said: didn't you think it was real?
- Audrey Griswold: What?
- Ellen Griswold: Oh are you happy now, Clark?...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Aviator
Me, I keep healthy. I take seven showers a day to keep clean, also because I'm so vulgarly referred to as "outdoors-y". Well, I'm not "outdoors-y", I'm athletic. I sweat! There it is, now we both know the sordid truth: I sweat, and you're deaf.
- From the movie: A Far Off Place
“Gods are like old people. You think they are deaf, but they are not.”
- From the movie: Nick of Time
“- Gene Watson: There's a little girl in a van. She's my daughter.
- Mr. Huey: I'm a little deaf in this ear. I mean, between that and my wooden leg, I'm all messed up. Compliments of the United States Army artillery corps.”
- From the movie: Gosford Park
“- Louisa Stockbridge: Darling, it's a relief for me to sit next someone who isn't deaf in one ear.
- Raymond Stockbridge: I'm sorry?”
- From the movie: Cop Land
“- Figgs: Freddy, I say it's okay to be jealous. You save this girl's life, right? From it, from risking yourself, from saving her sorry ass, you go deaf as a result.
- Sheriff Freddy Heflin: In one ear.
- Figgs: In one ear. Then you have to watch this girl you saved, this beauty queen, marries this cocksucker.”
- From the movie: The Man in the Iron Mask
“- Porthos: Stop praying and revel with me, Aramis! I need my spirits lifted. I'm old, I'm weak, my strength is gone.
- Aramis: Porthos! I'm praying.
- Porthos: I just said you're praying. Are you deaf, too? I know you're blind, because if you'd seen the tits that just walked out of here, you'd have tears in your eyes.”
- From the movie: Kiss of Death