“How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” quotes(2003)
Plot – Andie Anderson is a promising journalist tasked to make a list of what women involuntarily do to keep men at a distance. In 10 days she has to make a man falls in love with her and then make him leave her. The victim is Benjamin Barry, an attractive advertiser, who has just bet with his friends he's able to conquer a woman in just 10 days.
All actors – Kate Hudson, Matthew McConaughey, Kathryn Hahn, Annie Parisse, Adam Goldberg, Thomas Lennon, Michael Michele, Shalom Harlow, Robert Klein, Bebe Neuwirth, Samantha Quan, Justin Peroff, Celia Weston, James Murtaugh, Archie MacGregor, John DiResta, Scott Benes, Zachary Benes, Rebecca Harris, Liliane Montevecchi, James Mainprize, William Hill, Georgia Craig, Tony Longo, Warner Wolf, Doug Murray, Natalie Brown, Andrew Moodie, David Macniven, Jeff Gruich, William Duell, Ross Gallo, Gina Sorell, Diego Fuentes, Ingrid Hart, Al Bernstein, Marvin Hamlisch, Collin Barrett, Bruce Farquhar, Rod MacDonald, Bob Reeves, Gery Soles, Jim Paris, Frank Penny, Marv Albert, Randy Kerdoon, Ames Adamson, Craig Castaldo, Julie McLeod, Jody Raymond, David C. Roehm Sr.show all
“How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” Quotes 36 quotes
“Yucky yucky pizza, yucky pizza. Yummy yummy cucumber sandwiches!”
“- Ben: So that's what I was, huh? I was a guinea pig. Somebody you can test your theories on?
- Andie: Yeah, and I was just a girl somebody picked out in a bar.
- Ben: Yeah, you know what? Big deal. Hell, now you can even use it as a little twist in your story.
- Andie: That's a good idea. Maybe we should bet on it.
- Ben: You know what, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michelle: Mike and I had such a connection. The first time that we had sex, it was so beautiful I cried.
- Jeannie: You cried?
- Michelle: Yeah.
- Andie: You mean one glistening tear on your cheek, right?
- Michelle: No, I was really emotional. I even told him that I loved him.
- Andie: After how many days?
- Michelle: Five... two.”
“- Ben: What's wrong?
- Andie: It's just that when your mom hugged me today..she really hugged me.....for winning a game of Bullshit.”
“- Andie: I want you to respect me.
- Ben: I do. And, I want your respect.
- Andie: I respect you for respecting me.
- Ben: I respect that.”
“- Andie: Hey! Tomorrow night.
- Jeannie: What happens tomorrow night?
- Andie: Only the most exhilarating and artistic display of athletic competition known to mankind.
- Jeannie: The lce Capades are in town?
- Andie: No, the NBA Finals are in town, and I got tickets! Come with me?
- Jeannie: All right, I'll go. But I am not putting out.
- Andie...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Glenda: Now Andie, I hope you know that we expect you to come back here because you have held Ben to his lowest bullshit score since his tonsillectomy and we are thrilled!
- Jack: Lowest!
- Andie: Why, were all his other girlfriends bullshit losers?
- Glenda: What other girlfriends? You are the first girl he ever brought home! Don't you break...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Andie: I am not running away.
- Ben: Bullshit...
- Andie: Are you calling my bluff...
- Ben: Yea, I am.”
“Diamond is no one night stand..that's right ... Diamond is a long term commitment.
“- Ben: The one night that we even thought about.. getting close to having sex. She up and decides she's going to nickname my...
- Michelle: Penis.
- Ben: Princess Sophia! You wanna talk about shooting a man's horse!
- Andie: I thought it was a beautiful name.
- Michelle: Hmm, I see, Benjamin. And when was it that you first realised that you were...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ben: Oh no, come on!
- Andie: You think maybe he thinks the felt is grass?”
“- Andie: [thrusts herself onto Ben] Does Princess Sophia want to come out and play?
- Ben: Who's Princess Sophia?
- [Andie points at his crotch]
- Ben: Nah-nah-nah, nah! Whoa, whoa, you're kidding me, right? Princess Sophia?
- Andie: Little, big, little, big? I don't know. We will find out!
- Ben: Alright listen, you can't name my... my member...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Andie: Why do they always forget my bacon?
- Jeannie Ashcroft: I can't believe you got that guy knocked out.
- Andie: Only for a few seconds.
- Lana Jong: Andie, I am loving your notes on this piece.
- Andie: [with her mouth full] Thank you, Lana.
- Lana Jong: When are you seeing him again?
- Andie: Tonight. He's inviting me over to his house...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ben: I'm in advertising. I work mostly with alcoholicbeverages and athletic equipment companies, and I'm trying to break into the jewellery market right now.
- Andie: Saving the world one keg party at a time?
- Ben: What about you?
- Andie: What about me?
- Ben: Have I seen your work?
- Andie: I work at Composure.
- Ben: Fastest growing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Drunk and tone-deaf. Never a good combination.”
“- Andie: Ben you're hurting Krulls feelings.
- Tony: Krull?
- Andie: Yeah, you know Crull Warrior King.”
“I love you, Binky... but I don't have to like you right now.”
“- Andie: It's me!
- Ben: I'm in the middle of a meeting. Can I call you back later?
- Andie: I miss you Benny boo boo... boo boo boo.”