“Cecil B. DeMented” quotes(2000)
Plot – Cecil B. DeMented and his crazy crew - 'the Sprocket Holes' - are considered as terrorists in the world of cinema for their unconventional movies and for the issues they talk about on the screen. To realize his latest film, Cecil decides to kidnap the Hollywood star Honey Whitlock, who's considered a "fickle diva". Cecil forces her to act for him and this experience will lead the actress to play the best role of her career.
All actors – Melanie Griffith, Stephen Dorff, Alicia Witt, Adrian Grenier, Lawrence Gilliard Jr., Maggie Gyllenhaal, Jack Noseworthy, Mink Stole, Ricki Lake, Patricia Hearst, Michael Shannon, Kevin Nealonshow all
“Cecil B. DeMented” Quotes 22 quotes
“- Honey: Look at this dump of a town. Get me the fuck back to LA, God, if one more asshole mentions a crab cake to me I'm going to puke.
- Libby: Well, did you try the steamed crabs, they're red and really... tasty.
- Honey: No, I did not! I'm not interested in any kind of meal that you have to beat with a fucking mallet wearing some stupid kind...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Honey: Libby, do you think that Pat Nixon got fucked in this hotel room?
- Libby: What?
- Honey: It is called the Presidential Suite, isn't it?
- Libby: Yes, but...
- Honey: I bet she did. Call the manager and ask him.
- Libby: I can't ask that! Pat Nixon was a stroke victim!
- Honey: I believe it is your job to ask, is it not? Now call...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm a prophet against profit!”
“- Honey Whitlock: Rodney, why do you have to hurt me? Gay men are supposed to be gentle!
- Rodney: That's just it, Honey, I'm not gay. I'm straight and I fucking hate it! Petey loves me and I can't love him back. I tried. I kiss him, and all I feel is whiskers. I can't take that certain thickness in his pants. I'm ashamed of my heterosexuality!”
“Pain is pleasure! Slavery is freedom! Suicide for Satan!”
“- Sylvia Mallory: This is William. William had heart surgery just seven days ago, and thanks to the blood transfusions paid for by your generosity at tonight's premier, he's going to be alright. Aren't you William?
- William: I don't want to be here!
- Sylvia Mallory: William's a little grumpy.
- William: Get off of me, ugly!
- Sylvia Mallory:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm Cecil B. Demented, and you're in my movie. Do not look into the lens and ruin the shot or you will be shot.”
“Death to mainstream cinema!”
“- Honey: How can you be a drug addict in the new millennium? It's so retro.
- Lyle: Before I was a drug addict, I had so many different problems. Now I just have one - drugs! Gave my life a real focus.”
“Dear Diary, another day, and it's the same old thing. Everywhere I go, everything I do just seems to lead to the same dead end: my derrière.”
“Hey MPAA, how many movies have you censored today?”
“Technique is nothing more than failed style.”
“There are no rules in underground cinema, only edges.”