Rose Byrne quotes
“I think it's important to keep an element of fear about yourself because it makes you appreciate the jobs.”
“It's important to have female solidarity and support each other and other actresses.”
“Being an actor is mostly about rejection and being out of work. It was a fast lesson in all of that stuff.”
“I often do very serious roles, but really I am a big clown.”
“- Moira MacTaggert: Where ever this being was, he would always have four followers who he would imbue with power.
- Alex Summers: Like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. He got that one from the Bible.
- Moira MacTaggert: Or the Bible got it from him.”
“- Rayna Boyanov: The moment I saw you standing there in that abortion of a dress...
- Susan Cooper: Ah... Come on.”
“- Princesse de Lamballe: I would have told him exactly what to do with it.
- Duchesse de Polignac: What's that, darling?
- Princesse de Lamballe: Put it back in his trousers where it belongs.
- Duchesse de Polignac: Lamballe, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a prude.”
“- Susan Cooper: My real name is... Amber Valentine.
- Rayna Boyanov: What are you, a porn star?”
“- Briseis: Why did you choose this life?
- Achilles: What life?
- Briseis: To be a great warrior.
- Achilles: I chose nothing. I was born and this is what I am.”
“I'd marry a chimpanzee if he had money!”
“- Briseis: Aren't you afraid?
- Achilles: Everyone dies, whether today or fifty years from now.”