Vera Farmiga quotes
“- Samantha Powell: Dammit, Hank. I loved you then and I love you now. I do. I love how you are simultaneously the most selfish and the most generous person I know. I love how you hate a bully while being one. But your constant second-guessing of others, that crystal-ball bullshit? That hyperverbal vocabulary-vomit thing that you do? I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lee Hart: Go on, Gary, say it.
- Gary Hart: There's going to be a story tomorrow about me.”
“Our world is changing. The mass extinction we feared... Has already begun. And we are the cause. We are the infection.”
“For thousands of years, these creatures have remained in hiding around the world. And unless all the Titans are found, our planet will perish, and so will we. They are the only guarantee that life will carry on.”
“Our planet will perish... And so will we.
Unless we set Godzilla free.”
“Over the last 60 years, Monarch has prepared bunkers around the world to save and restart civilization. I suggest you find them.”
“- Ed Warren: Are you sensing a presence?
- Lorraine Warren: I’m not sensing anything. All I can sense is their own fear.”
“- Madolyn: Why is the last patient of the day always the hardest?
- Billy: Because you're tired and you don't give a shit. It's not super-natural.”
“Death is hard, life is much easier.”
“I had a premonition of your death. Something inhuman wants to kill you. If we keep doing this, you’re going to die.”
“- Lorraine Warren: Do you know when the voice is going to speak?
- Janet Hodgson: Sometimes.
- Lorraine Warren: And when it does, does it feel like it is coming from inside of you?
- Janet Hodgson: No, it is more like it is coming from behind me, like I'm being used.”
“- Natalie Keener: I thought I'd be engaged by now. I thought by 23, I'd be married, maybe have a kid, corner office by day, entertaining at night. I was supposed to be driving a Grand Cherokee by now.
- Alex Gora: Well, life can underwhelm you that way. At a certain point, you stop with the deadlines. It can be a little counter-productive.”
“Whatever had or hadn't happened in the past, I was gonna be the hero of my own story.”
“We all fall for the pricks. Pricks are spontaneous, they're unpredictable and they're fun. And then we're surprised when they turn out to be pricks.”
“You know, honestly by the time you're 34, all the physical requirements just go out the window. You secretly pray that he'll be taller than you. Not an asshole would be nice. Just someone who enjoys my company, comes from a good family. You don't think about that when you're younger.”
“- Billy: Do you lie?
- Madolyn: Why? Do you? Honesty is not synonymous with truth.”
“- Fern: Are you Jewish?
- Lorena: No, I'm Italian.
- Fern: Same thing.”