Heather Graham quotes
“- Felicity Shagwell: I want to see what happens in the 70s and 80s.
- Austin: The 70s and the 80s? You're not missing anything, believe me. I've looked into it. There's a gas shortage and A Flock of Seagulls. That's about it.”
“- Adam Tallis: If you trusted me... you wouldn't be in this position, Alice.
- Alice: I just... I just wanted to know more about you... I wanted to know your past. And I wanted to know your stories. I just thought if I knew more... that I could love you more. I know the only thing that matters is us together. I know that. Because when you're not...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maj. Don West: What about you, Doc? Is there some lucky little nerd you left behind?
- Dr. Judy Robinson: I've spent the last three years training for this mission. I'm trying to save the planet. I haven't had time for fun.
- Maj. Don West: If there's no time for fun, Doc, then what are we saving the planet for?”
“- Josephine Wingfield: Would you like the standard bikini wax?
- Mrs. Hartunian: Oh, no. I'm going to Hawaii with my husband. Better landscape the whole yard.”
“There's not a lot of stories for women told by women in a very real, true voice.”
“I'm a good Catholic girl in the way that Madonna is. In the sense that I'm not that good at all.”
“The ultimate fun is doing nothing.”
“- Austin: Who sent you?
- Mustafa: You have to kill me.
- Austin: Who sent you?
- Mustafa: Kiss my ass, Powers!
- Austin: Who sent you?
- Mustafa: Dr. Evil.
- Felicity Shagwell: That was easy. Why did you tell us?
- Mustafa: I can't stand to be asked the same question three times. It just irritates me.”
“I'm a doctor, not a space explorer.”
“- Lorraine: Hi Mike, I'm Lorraine.
- Mike: Like the quiche.
- Lorraine: Like the quiche? That's a really original joke.”
“- Felicity Shagwell: Austin, tell me about the future.
- Austin: Well, everyone has their own flying car, entire meals come in pill form, and the Earth is run by damn dirty apes.
- Felicity Shagwell: Oh my God!”
“Sometimes I feel like I don't know you.”
Who was it that said, "Those who can't think, fight"? I think it was me.
“- Austin: Well, how could you do it?
- Felicity Shagwell: I was just doing my job.
- Austin: No, I mean, literally, how could you do it? The man's so fat, the sheer mechanics of it are mind-boggling.”
“- Adam Tallis: It's been two years, and it doesn't go away.
- Alice: I live with someone.
- Adam Tallis: But you're here.
- Alice: I have to go.”
“I'm engaged to a nice, normal guy. Do you know how hard it is to find a nice, normal guy in New York?”
“- Felicity Shagwell: I thought you didn't like me!
- Austin: Oh no, baby. You're very shagadelic. I just didn't want to fall in love again, and I thought you'd never love me without my mojo. It's not you. You're fab, you're switched on, you're a bit of alright!”
“My pussy is the gateway to my soul.”
“- Austin: Where's Dr. Evil's secretvolcano lair?
- Mustafa: I spit at that question.
- Austin: Do I really have to ask you two more times?
- Mustafa: Go to hell, Powers.
- Austin: Fine. Where is Dr. Evil's secretvolcano lair?
- Mustafa: I will take it to the grave with me!
- Felicity Shagwell: Ah-ha! You have to answer. He asked you three...” (continue)(continue reading)