Mary Kay Place quotes
“- Paul Safranek: The extra large is available in cyan, moss and aubergine.
- Customer: Do you think moss is pretty?
- Paul Safranek: You know, I don’t know, lady. Why don’t you just pick a color please?”
“- Meg: I'm going to wash my hair and puke.
- Michael: Puke first.”
“They're either married or gay. And if they're not gay, they've just broken up with the most wonderful woman in the world, or they've just broken up with a bitch who looks exactly like me. They're in transition from a monogamous relationship and they need more space. Or they're tired of space, but they just can't commit. Or they want to commit,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sarah: It doesn't always happen the first time.
- Meg: That's not what they told us in high school.”
- Pearl Smooter: Your daddy... Lord, but I was a fool for that man. I couldn't even put one foot in front of the other. I just kept thinking, "oh, preacher, hurry up before he changes his mind!" Now that man makes me so crazy sometimes I could wring his neck!
- Melanie Smooter: You still love him, though.
- Pearl Smooter: God knows I do. And... (continue)(continue reading)
“He's a prince who thinks he's a frog.”
“It's a cold world out there. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting a little frosty myself.”