“Lethal Weapon 4” quotes(1998)
Plot – Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh are two policemen in California and they are struggling to find an armed psychopath with flamethrowers, dangerously close to a gas station and a fuel depot. Once the danger has passed and they have returned to their office, the couple has to deal with another task: they have to clarify some crimes that include the smuggling of migrants and the trafficking of counterfeit money. Lee Butters, a young detective, collaborates with them, even if he struggles to adapt to the methods of the 'veterans'. As the investigation begins, the inquire gets complicated because of Leo Getz, once a small crook now a private investigator eager to work with his 'idols' Riggs and Murtaugh. The policemen have to think about their families, worried about the danger of their job. In fact, the criminals complicate even more the situation by threatening the family members.
All actors – Mel Gibson, Danny Glover, Joe Pesci, Rene Russo, Chris Rock, Jet Li, Steve Kahan, Kim Chan, Darlene Love, Traci Wolfe, Eddy Ko, Jack Kehlershow all
“Lethal Weapon 4” Quotes 27 quotes
“Froggy was my friend and I really loved him, and I took him everywhere with me, and I was riding on my bike one day and he jumped out of the box, and I ran him over with the back tire. I killed him. I was really heartbroken. Really, he was my best friend in the whole world; the only thing I ever loved.”
“- Martin Riggs: Biter has a psychology degree?
- Roger Murtaugh: More like a psycho degree.”
“- Detective Lee Butters: License. Registration. Urine Sample.
- Leo Getz: German Jews didn't have it any easier when we were kids, so don't think you're the only one, okay? Okay? Besides, I was just kiddin' with ya. I can smell a cop a mile away.
- Detective Lee Butters: I smell bad, what'chu trying to say?”
“- Captain Ed Murphy: We're dinosaurs headed for extinction.
- Martin Riggs: Speak for yourself...”
“- Roger Murtaugh: Since I met Riggs, I've had my house destroyed, my car wrecked, and now my boat sunk. What's left?
- Leo Getz: I think that's about it.”
“I am not ready to have this baby! Fine, wheel me in if you want! My legs are staying closed!”
“This must have been what Uncle Benny meant by Four Fathers. Looks like Japan's version of the Marx brothers. Let's see we got Groucho, Harpo, Chico, and uh, Fucko.”
“- Leo Getz: Riggs, who's the perp? What did ya bust him for?
- Detective Lee Butters: I'm a perp? You see a young brother in the back of a police car, automatically I'm a perp. Look at my suit, look at my tie. What do I look like, the fuckin' Crip's accountant? Look at this badge, bitch. Check out the gun.”
“- Leo Getz: We might even work together, me and those two work together, I'm the bomb, they'll tell ya, I'm great.
- Detective Lee Butters: We're gonna work together as soon as I open up a cereal factory, ya fucking leprechaun.”
- Roger Murtaugh: A-F-T. Aft.
- Leo Getz: That's a fucking word?
- Roger Murtaugh: In the back of the cabin on the right side, Leo.
- Leo Getz: Why didn't you say that in the first place? I love these people. Put them around boats and water and all of the sudden everything becomes fucking nautical. "Astern. Avast you landlubbers. Man the bilge... (continue)(continue reading)
“Who's the lucky, soon-to-be-dead son-in-law?”
“The power of positive thinking.”
“- Martin Riggs: You wanna get married, don'tcha?
- Lorna Cole: Yes I do.
- Martin Riggs: Why didn't you tell me?
- Lorna Cole: Because I didn't want to put any pressure on you, Riggs. I mean, if you want to someday, that'd be great; if you don't, I love you. I'll take you any way I can get you, Riggs.”
“You can't beat the clock.”
“- Martin Riggs: I'll draw his fire and you run for cover.
- Roger Murtaugh: No. I'll draw his fire and you run for cover.
- Martin Riggs: What are you, out of your mind? You got a wife, kids. I got a lot less to lose than you.”
“- Martin Riggs: What I wouldn't give for a siren right now!
- Roger Murtaugh: Aawwwww!”
“- Lorna Cole: What happened last night?
- Martin Riggs: Gunfight, explosions, sharks, you know, the usual.”
“- Roger Murtaugh: You okay, Riggs?
- Martin Riggs: No, I'm not okay. I just had my ass kicked again.”
“- Leo Getz: Leo Getz, private investigator.
- Martin Riggs: Private investigator? Yes, Mr. Getz, I was just wondering if you'd be willing to investigate my privates.
- Leo Getz: Investigate what?
- Martin Riggs: My privates, you stupid shit.”
“- Martin Riggs: Flied lice?
- Benny 'Uncle Benny' Chan: Flied lice? It's fried rice, you plick.”