Rami Malek quotes
“We can be. We believe in each other... that's everything. We are going to do great things. It's an experience - love, tragedy, joy... it's something that people will feel belongs to them.”
“- Mary Austin: What's it like, singing for all those people?
- Freddie Mercury: When I know they're listening, when I know I really have them, I couldn't sing off-key if I tried. I am exactly the person I was always meant to be. I'm not afraid of anything... The only other time I ever feel that way is when I'm with you.”
“- Freddie Mercury: I think I'm bisexual.
- Mary Austin: Freddie, you're gay.”
“Formulas are a complete and utter waste of time.”
“- Jim Hutton: All your friends have left you alone.
- Freddie Mercury: They're not my friends. Not really. Just distraction.
- Jim Hutton: From what?
- Freddie Mercury: The in-between moments, I suppose. I find them intolerable. All of the darkness you thought you left behind comes creeping back in.”
“They say money can't buy happiness, darlings! But it does allow you to give it away!”
“- Bomi Bulsara: So now the family name is not good enough for you.
- Freddie Mercury: I've changed it legally. No going back.”
“I'm just a musical prostitute.”
“- Freddie Mercury: Let's go and punch a hole in the roof of Wembley Stadium.
- Brian May: Actually, Wembley Stadium doesn't have a roof.
- Freddie Mercury: Then we'll punch a hole in the sky.”
“- Ray Foster: Bohemian...
- Brian May: Rhapsody. It's poetic.
- Ray Foster: What on earth is it about? Scaramouche? Galileo? Beelzebub? And that Ismallah business?
- Freddie Mercury: Bismillah.”
“- Roger Taylor: You're a legend, Fred.
- Freddie Mercury: You're bloody right I am! We're all legends.”
“The human condition requires a bit of anesthesia.”
“- John Reid: So, tell me. What makes Queen any different from all of the other wannabe rockstars I meet?
- Freddie Mercury: Tell you what it is, Mr. Reid. Now we're four misfits who don't belong together, we're playing for the other misfits. They're the outcasts, right at the back of the room. We're pretty sure they don't belong either. We...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Brian May: Wow! I didn't know it was fancy dress, Fred.
- Freddie Mercury: I've got to make an impression, darling!
- Brian May: You look like an angry lizard!”
“- Freddie Mercury: ...You've got families, children, wives. What have I got?
- John Deacon: You've got $4 million. Perhaps you can buy yourself a family.”
“- Mercedes Tainot: Are you clairvoyant?
- Steve Dibiasi: No... Steve Dibiasi...”
“There's fears in everyone's job. Ours are in the limelight, and people think we're incredibly privileged or nuts to do what we do for a living.”