Money quotes1410 money quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Louis Ciavelli: What are you sweatin' for?
- Cobby: Money makes me sweat, that's all. It's the way I am.”
“I don't want promises, I want - cash.”
“Money's just paper if you don't spend it.”
“- Martins: Have you ever seen any of your victims?
- Harry Lime: You know, I never feel comfortable on these sort of things. Victims? Don't be melodramatic. Look down there. Tell me. Would you really feel any pity if one of those dots stopped moving forever? If I offered you twenty thousand pounds for every dot that stopped, would you really,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“All I did wrong was try and save money. I tried to buy what I needed for less.”
“Doesn't money make you horny?”
“Man, with money in your pocket, you're as free as the wind!”
“You think just because you made a little money you can get a new hairdo and some expensive clothes and turn yourself into a lady. But you can't, because you'll never be anything but a common frump whose father lived over a grocery store and whose mother took in washing.”
“Money. You know what that is, the stuff you never have enough of. Little green things with George Washington's picture that men slave for, commit crimes for, die for. It's the stuff that has caused more trouble in the world than anything else we ever invented, simply because there's too little of it.”
“- Jesse Pinkman: All right, so where's my money?
- Walter White: Ha!
- Jesse Pinkman: What?
- Walter White: You are joking, right? If I gave you that money, you would be dead inside of a week.
- Jesse Pinkman: Yo man, look, I'm off the heroin. I didn't even like it anyway, it made me sick. And the meth, y'know, I could take it or leave it. I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The cops are like butchers, always got their thumbs on the scales, but good luck arguing that in court. Let me get down to brass tacks: I'm gonna get you a second phone call. You're gonna call your mommy or your daddy or your parish priest or your Boy Scout leader and they're gonna deliver me a check for $4,650. I'm gonna write that down on the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Money corrupts men, it softens him. So to keep you young and pure, I think I'll take everything.”
“I started movies in 1980. I don't think anything's changed for the best. When it comes down to certain technologies and certain things that have afforded more people to maybe have a shot at making a movie or something like that, that's good. But you also end up with 50,000 times the amount of badmovies, because now anybody can make a badmovie.”
“- Aya: Every other parent was there.
- Trevor 'Viking' Calcote: You're right, I forgot about the bullying seminar. But I'm allowed to forget, you know why? Because I wrote a check for a new computer center. You write a check, you get to skip on 150 bullying seminars. That's the math. That's one of the perks of my business.
- Aya: You're not a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Philippe: I am confused. You know what I'd like to do?
- Cecile: What?
- Philippe: I'd like to go someplace alone with you and get very drunky-poo.
- Cecile: Phillipe, you'll be a credit to your mother yet.”
“I am richer than Davy Crockett. I can settle back and do what I want to do. And what I want to do is card tricks and magic.”