Money quotes1410 money quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Freddie Mercury: ...You've got families, children, wives. What have I got?
- John Deacon: You've got $4 million. Perhaps you can buy yourself a family.”
“- Nick Palestro: For a buck, you'd double-cross your own mother.
- Skinner: Why not? She'd do the same to me.”
“No amount of money ever bought a second of time.”
“The army cuts my disability pension because they said that the plate in my head wasn't big enough.”
“- Clive: [mockingly] I'll make you a deal. You just let me make another 500 bucks tonight, Ok. Then, I'll give you your body back because it soooo important to you.
- Clive: Waa waa I'm crying about my body... And then, you can just loan it to me every other weekend so I can pay off some gambling debts.”
“- Captain Donnelly: 13,453 dollars and 63 cents. That's how much an unmarked squad car costs this department. That's the third goddamned car you trashed this month.
- Harry Callahan: Lou Janero.
- Captain Donnelly: What?
- Harry Callahan: It's his men who shot up the car, why don't you send him the bill?”
“I stole this watch when I was fourteen. I wanted it so much I could feel it in the pit of my stomach. So one day when I went to pick up some flint for my father's lighter, the owners back was turned, I picked it up and put it in my pocket. The thing was I had the money. Today I still do not know why I could not bare to pay for it.”
“Let me tell you something. You can continue to live in your little fantasy world with your baseball cards and the autographed bullshit or whatever the fuck is it you do, but me, I got to eat and pay the rent. Phone sex is acting, and if you don't like it, you can step.”
“I don't want my daughters growing up entitled and spoiled. And I agree with my father: you give your children enough money to do something but not enough to do nothing.”
“- Lt. Topper Harley: There's something I want you to have. I've been putting a little away for the past ten years. It's not much. 2500. I wish I could do more.
- Mary Thompson: Why, Topper. That's so sweet. Why, with the three million that I won on this Lucky Lotto ticket, I can take this 2500 and just blow it all on hats.”
“- Danielle: God, why does everything have to be about money?
- Cherie Claymon: 'Cause it's cool!”
“Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fucking have any.”
“- Aunt Stella: No, no. I don't think they're dead at all. They're just in a trance.
- Amanda Shelton: This is amazing.
- Nolan Traynor: Did you say trance? So we can make them do whatever we want?
- Aunt Stella: No, no. We couldn't, but she could.
- Nolan Traynor: Amanda, you must make all the women love me and all the men give me their wallets.”
“Once you started making money it's hard to stop, especially if you're like me. There isn't much else you're good at.”
“Work hard, lad, and one day, your life will be as solid as this very building!”
“- Brett: So what?
- Kane: We are obligated under section eight...
- Parker: I hate to bring this up but, this a commercial ship, not a rescue ship...
- Brett: Right.
- Parker: ...and it's not in my contract to do this kind of duty. Now what about the money? If you wanna give me some money to do it, I'll be happy to, you know, oblige.”