Emily Blunt quotes
“Good heavens Annabel, what have you done to your clothes? You could grow a garden with that much soil.”
“We're on the brink of adventure, children. Don't spoil it with too many questions.”
“- Balloon Lady: Of course, the grown-ups will all forget by tomorrow.
- Mary Poppins: They always do.”
“When the world turns upside down, the best thing to do is turn right along with it.”
“Everything is possible, even the impossible.”
“- Kate Macer: I was about to have sex with my hitman.
- Alejandro: He wasn't going to kill you... he just wanted to know what you know.”
“Just remembering you had an 'and,' when you're back to 'or,' makes the 'or' mean more than is did before”
“- Rita: What do we do now?
- Cage: I don't know. We've never gotten this far.”
“I'm here because I... because I... because I woke up, um, covered in blood. And I had bruises all over my arm, um... It's usually from when I've fallen and someone's helped me up. My husband... he used to tell me what I'd done the night before. And I learned when you wake up like that, you just say you're sorry. You just say you're sorry for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My husband used to tell me I have an overactive imagination. I can't help it. I mean, haven't you ever been on a train and wondered about the lives of the people who live near the tracks? The lives you've never lived. These are things I want to know. Twice a day, I sit in the third car from the front where I have the perfect view into my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Today, I sit in a different car and I can look ahead. Anything is possible, because I am not the girl I used to be.”
“- Kate Macy: What is our mission?
- Matt: To dramatically over react.”
“- Rita: Now listen carefully. This is a very important rule. This is the only rule. You get injured on the field, you better make sure you die.
- Cage: Why?
- Rita: Last time I was in combat, I was hit. I was bleeding out, just not fast enough. I woke up in a field hospital with three pints of someone else's blood and I was out. I lost the power...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cage: I'm not a soldier.
- Rita: Of course not. You're a weapon.”
“- Jack: Magic, what type of magic?
- Baker's Wife: Tell him.
- Baker: Magic that, uh, defies description.”
“You sold your soul to the devil when you put on your first pair of Jimmy Choo's, I saw it.”
“- Emily: When I am not here... Andrea, you are chained to that desk!
- Andy Sachs: But what if I have to...
- Emily: What? No! Nothing! One time an assistant left the desk. Oh, because she sliced her hand open with a letter opener, and Miranda missed Lagerfeld just before he was about to board a 17 hour flight to Austrailia. She now works at TV...” (continue)(continue reading)