Charlie Hunnam quotes
“Weakness is tiring, but strength is exhausting.”
“I was the best of the best, able to shut down, control, manipulate; all basic human instincts towards one goal: The completion of my mission. But the effects of committing extreme violence on other human beings are biological and physiological. That's the price of being a warrior.”
“- Vortigern: You and I have a lot more in common than you think. It's not just the same blood we share, but also the same interests. We both developed a palate for power.
- Arthur: I've never had any power, or any desire to achieve it. Sire, I could simply drift away never to be seen again.
- Vortigern: As much as I would like to believe you,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why have enemies when you can have friends?”
“- Brown: What am I guilty of?
- Ray: Being a cunt, Brown. Being a cunt.”
“Everybody, at some point in their life, has fallen down and not felt like getting back up, but you have to, no matter how difficult it is.”
“Good-quality travel and good-quality food are the two luxuries that I never have any guilt indulging in.”
“There are definitely worse people to be compared with. I think Brad Pitt makes interesting decisions.”
“It's generally more fun playing the villain.”
“I'll talk, I'm happy to talk. But there is no way that I am fighting.”
“- Arthur: So what happens now?
- Vortigern: You know what happens now. You're quickly becoming a legend.”
“- Vortigern: What kind of man would you have become if had you inherited your father's kingdom and all its advantages instead of being raised in a brothel? What gave you such drive, hmmm?
- Arthur: You wanted to know what gave me such drive. It was you. You put me in that brothel. You cut me on the streets. I am here now because of you. You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Back Lack: What a waste of brandy.
- Arthur: But doesn't it make the palace burn well?”
“- Bill: You've made quite a celebrity of yourself among the Blackleg ranks.
- Bedivere: You've done very nicely on the back of your cozy relationship with your King's men.
- Arthur: I'm a little old for finger-wagging and speeches. So unless you're my dad, which... I believe is unlikely, can you just get around to telling me exactly what it is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bosie: I give you my gun and you'll shoot me dead.
- Inman: I will not shoot you, but nor am I walking down that mountain looking over my shoulder for you.
- Bosie: That's what you call a conundrum. I tell you what I've got on my side.
- Inman: What have you got on your side?
- Bosie: The confidence of youth.”
“Sopranos, this piece was written by monks who believed in God. They're singing not to other monks, but to God. They're singing to God about God. And you think I'm a tough audience.”
“My father told me that the great journey of my life would be to find such a person. But, I am nearly 20 years of age and I fear he may be wrong.”