Cybill Lynne Shepherd quotes
“I think the measure of your success to a certain extent will be the amount of things written about you that aren't true.”
“Gameshows are what life's really like. You win things that look great at the time but turn out to be junk, and you lose things you might want to keep forever... just because you're unlucky.”
“- Corinne Jeffries: Dr. Bailey. I came here to tell you... that I'm interested in someone. A man. Well, he's almost a man.
- Dr. Bailey: What do you mean?
- Corinne Jeffries: He's 22 years old. But it's not like I'm rushing into anything, I've known him for 26 years.”
“Oh, Dr. Bailey, I don't know if it's just his body I'm attracted to or his soul. Or if it's just me. Mmm. I'm feeling... generally... attractive. The truth is, I'm so ripe, I'm about to fall off the vine.”
“Tell that woman I'll be Eve. I've got to stop being so reclusive! Causing the fall of humanity might be just the kind of challenge I need.”
“If you're considered a beauty, it's hard to be accepted doing anything but standing around.”
“- Dr. Bailey: How have you been feeling?
- Corinne Jeffries: Fantastic. It was Louie's birthday on Saturday. I baked him a cake with little cherries on it.
- Dr. Bailey: I thought we agreed that you were going to stop cooking for him.
- Corinne Jeffries: It was his birthday. It makes me happy to feed him. The Egyptians fed their dead.
- Dr....” (continue)(continue reading)