Marion Cotillard quotes
“- Callum Lynch: Where am I?
- Sophia Rikkin: At 6 pm yesterday evening you were executed and pronounced dead. You no longer exist.”
“I feel now the future in the instant.”
“- Callum Lynch: What do you want from me?
- Sophia Rikkin: Your past.”
“Welcome to the Spanish Inquisition.”
“You're about to enter the Animus. What you're about to see, hear and feel are the memories of your ancestor, who has been dead for five hundred years.”
“- Mal: You keep telling yourself what you know. But what do you believe? What do you feel?
- Cobb: Guilt.”
“I don't think that I'm that sophisticated. Maybe I'm not aware of it, I don't know.”
“I've always had a repulsion going in a place where animals are in captivity.”
“I am not very good at expressing myself in a simple way so it can create mis-understandings and I hate that.”
“- Max Skinner: This place does not suit my life.
- Fanny Chenal: No, it's your life that does not suit this place.”
“Remember you're in France: the customer is always wrong!”
“- Cobb: I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist.
- Mal: I'm the only thing you do believe in anymore.
- Cobb: I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry,...” (continue)(continue reading)