Peter Gallagher quotes
“In order to be successful, one must project an image of success at all times.”
“You can only be stupid when you're young.”
“- Peter: Remember the squirrels?
- Jack: Don't even say it.
- Peter: First I knocked them out of their nest with a rock.
- Jack: Peter!
- Peter: Then I saved them.”
“- Miranda: Father Tony... What are you doing in the pool?
- Brother Tony: The Lord works in mysterious ways.”
“- John Mullany: You're lying to Ann, too.
- Cynthia Patrice Bishop: Yeah, right, but I didn't take a vow in front of God and everyone to be faithful to Ann.”
“I never knew someone could forgot so much without a severe blow to the head.”
“- Larry Levy: I'll be there right after my AA meeting.
- Griffin Mill: Oh Larry, I didn't realise you had a drinking problem.
- Larry Levy: Well I don't really, but that's where all the deals are being made these days.”
“- Miranda: So, I was seeing this guy and he's a devil worshiper, right? Well, he's a hairdresser really, but he devil-worships on the side. And we booked this dumb tour because, you know, he likes ghosts, dead gerbils, that kind of thing... and he ran off with this Bhuddist monk! I mean, how I was supposed to know he was gay? So what about you,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- David Lewis: Don't you think it is a little insensitive fixing me up on her birthday?
- Paul Wheeler: Gillian has no more birthdays.”
“- Michael Pappas: Making love to you is like riding a horse.
- Lina: Comment?
- Michael Pappas: It's the way you respond.”
“- Lucy: You give up your seat every day in the train.
- Peter: Well... But that's not heroic.
- Lucy: It is to the person who sits in it.”