“Kiss the Girls” quotes(1997)
Plot – Alex Cross is a known detective. When his niece Naomi disappears from her college, Alex intervenes and discovers that actually seven girls are missing. Two dead bodies are found and the only clue is a card signed as “Casanova”. Alex meets Dr. Kate, who had been kidnapped too but managed to escape. Kate could recognize "Casanova" and Alex accepts her help. Then agent Nick visits Kate while she's alone in her house and she's attacked, so Nick is questioned.
All actors – Morgan Freeman, Ashley Judd, Cary Elwes, Alex McArthur, Tony Goldwyn, Jay O. Sanders, Bill Nunn, Brian Cox, Richard T. Jones, Roma Maffia, Jeremy Piven, Gina Raverashow all
“Kiss the Girls” Quotes 24 quotes
“- Dr. Kate McTiernan: I hear him, whispering.
- Dr. Alex Cross: What does he say?
- Dr. Kate McTiernan: I can feel his mouth on my ear, his breath. He tells me that he loves me.”
“There's nothing! Just the light. It hurts my eyes. And then the trees, the trees again. And the rocks are digging into my feet! And I hear him, shouting behind me, and I try to run faster! That's all I'm thinking: just run faster! And I left those girls behind! I wasn't thinking, I just told myself to run, to run, run!”
“- Dr. Kate McTiernan: Somebody help me. My name is Kate! I'm Kate McTiernan! I'm a doctor at the Carolina Regional Medical Center. I need help! I know you can hear me. Come on! Who's out there? Somebody help. My name is Kate McTiernan. Somebody talk to me! Who is out there?
- Naomi Cross: My name is Naomi Cross. I've been here for 8 days, I think.”
“To the man who calls himself Casanova. The man who took me from my own home and ultimately tried to kill me. I broke your rules, just me. None of the other women helped. So if you're looking for someone to blame, blame me.”
“- Dr. Kate McTiernan: Why am I here?
- Det. Nick Ruskin: You're here to fall in love, to experience love. But now I need you to listen very carefully, and take what I say very seriously, alright? Don't try to escape. Don't cry out for help. And do not try any of your kickboxing. Now I'll do what I can to help you not break these rules, but if...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Kate McTiernan: What do you want from me?
- Det. Nick Ruskin: Everything.”
“You are the great lover! The dark figure of her dreams! Come on darling, tell him. Tell him how grateful you are. Tell him how you always wanted to be his. Go on tell him. Tell him how you wait for him. Tell him how he's the most sensitive, the best you ever had. Tell him that you love him, that's what he wants to hear.”
“Dr. Cross, I'm the only person who's seen this guy. I know his size, I know his voice. I know the way he moves.”
“- Det. Nick Ruskin: The department gives courses of self-defense.
- Dr. Kate McTiernan: I've been thinking about spending more time at the dojo.
- Det. Nick Ruskin: Kick boxing's fine, but that's not what I mean. I'm talking prevention. We teach things like varying your routine. Keeping your lights on at night. Maybe getting a dog.”
“- Dr. Alex Cross: I don't work like you. I don't... hate.
- Det. Nick Ruskin: You only wish you had the courage. Good night, sweet Kate.”
“Face it, Will, I'm your mentor. And you're the bad seed.”
“- Dr. Alex Cross: Kate, I know how you feel, honestly.
- Dr. Kate McTiernan: Would you please stop treating me like I'm a victim? You think I'm some kind of tourist in all this because I wasn't raped? Every night when I go to sleep, I hear those women's voices. You want to save your niece? Guess what: so do I.”
“- Dr. Alex Cross: Gone in the night.
- Dr. Kate McTiernan: At least now the FBI know who they're looking for. How far can he run?
- Dr. Alex Cross: It's not a question of how far. It's how long.”
“Multiply your anger by about a hundred, Kate, that's how much he thinks he loves you.”
“- Det. Davey Sikes: He ain't choosing them just for their congeniality.
- Dr. Alex Cross: Ordinarily, they don't, but I think our guy is a little different.
- Det. Nick Ruskin: How so?
- Dr. Alex Cross: I think killing's not his ulterior motive. This guy's a collector. I bet these women are alive.”
“- Dr. Alex Cross: He makes absolutely no attempt to hide them and the way they were killed, very revealing. That last long walk through the woods.
- Agent Kyle Craig: Marching to their fate.
- Dr. Alex Cross: Exactly. The rape, cutting off their hair.
- Agent Kyle Craig: It's a punishment.
- Dr. Alex Cross: Maybe for violating some trust.”
- Det. Nick Ruskin: You wanna know the truth, Alex? You're the one who really needs help.
- Dr. Alex Cross: Enlighten me, Nick. Tell me what the truth is.
- Det. Nick Ruskin: Truth is looking at a beautiful woman, like our Kate here, and saying to yourself: "I gotta have that, I gotta break her down". It's your basest animal self. Dig deep,... (continue)(continue reading)