“The Dream Team” quotes(1989)
Howard Zieff directed this movie in 1989
Title The Dream Team
Director Howard Zieff
Director Howard Zieff
Plot – While taking four mentally ill patients - Billy, Henry, Jack and Albert - on a trip, Dr. Weitzman witnesses a crime committed by two corrupt cops, who almost kill him afterwards. No one gives credence to the testimony of the four, who are now forced to rely on their own resources.
All actors – Michael Keaton, Christopher Lloyd, Peter Boyle, Stephen Furst, Dennis Boutsikaris, Lorraine Bracco, Milo O'Shea, Philip Bosco, James Remar, Bill Goffi, Jack Duffy, Brad Sullivanshow all
“The Dream Team” Quotes 28 quotes
“- Gianelli: I'll shoot the girl.
- Billy Caufield: Go ahead. I got lot's of girlfriends.”
“- Dr. Weitzman: Hey Billy, we gotta go. Are you sure you can drive this thing?
- Billy Caufield: Are you kidding? I finished second at Daytona.”
“You can vote too, it's America.”
- Billy Caufield: Can we go now?
- Dr. Weitzman: Billy, every week you get up and say, "Can we go now?" And every week I tell you we haven't heard from Albert yet.
- Billy Caufield: Nobody's ever heard from Albert. I've had better conversations with cheese.
“- Jack McDermott: You told me you played for the New York Rangers.
- Billy Caufield: Are you saying I didn't?
- Dr. Weitzman: Attacking a referee on the ice doesn't make you a hockey player either.”
“I am the lord they god. Thou shalt not have strange gods before me. Out of my way, asshole.”
- Jack McDermott: What about dinner? Who's gonna get us our dinner?
- Billy Caufield: "Who's gonna get us our...". Aren't you the same guy who changed water into wine? Huh? J.C.? Ain't the son of god good for a burger in his town? You get us something!
- Jack McDermott: That's not funny. You're a very disturbed young man.
- Billy Caufield: Man... (continue)(continue reading)
“This is the body and blood of our savior, the lord Jesus Christ. And a damned fine beaujolais!”
“- Henry Sikorsky: I'm the doctor until the doctor comes back!
- Billy Caufield: Okay, you be the doctor and I'll be the escaped mental patient, okay?”
“Who is gonna witness for me? We got the Lord on the line! Who's gonna take the call? Please don't leave god on hold!”
“- Jack McDermott: Let me hold the gun.
- Henry Sikorsky: No.
- Jack McDermott: I let you sit in the front seat!”
“- Henry Sikorsky: Hey guys, time for a hug?
- Jack McDermott: I don't think so.
- Billy Caufield: Maybe after the game.”
“- Jack McDermott: Great! Breakfast. I'm starved.
- Henry Sikorsky: That's not ours. That's Ed's.
- Jack McDermott: Did Ed make the sun shine? Did Ed make the wheat grow?
- Henry Sikorsky: I don't know the man.”
“I fear my doctor may have been seized by the Romans!”
“- Gianelli: I'll use this.
- Jack McDermott: I have died and been reborn. I can do it again, buster.”