“Scenes from the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills” quotes(1989)
All actors – Jacqueline Bisset, Ray Sharkey, Mary Woronov, Robert Beltran, Ed Begley Jr., Wallace Shawn, Arnetia Walker, Paul Bartel, Paul Mazursky, Edith Diaz, Rebecca Schaeffer, Barret Olivershow all
“Scenes from the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills” Quotes 30 quotes
“- Howard: Mrs. Lipkin said there'd be some suppositories in here!
- To-Bel: Why dontcha try heatin' up some nice corn-on-the-cob and shovin' that up y'ass?”
“Oh my balls! I have no balls Liz! All I have is a fat set of petty dictators sewn up in cheap leather.”
“Binge and purge. Binge and purge! Well, Sidney has been purged and I am ready for the binge.”
“- Clare Lipkin: You just want me; because, you know you can't have me.
- Juan: I thought you wanted me; because, I didn't care about you?”
“- Clare Lipkin: Thirty-five years old and still bulimic.
- Dr. Mo Van De Kamp: Thirty-five?”
“- Lisabeth Hepburn-Saravian: My husband was intimidated by my brain.
- Clare Lipkin: Oh, they shit on us for years and we get addicted to the humiliation.”
“- Clare Lipkin: What was Howard like in bed?
- Lisabeth Hepburn-Saravian: He was a diamond cutter.”
“- Frank: I knew a girl that looked just like you.
- To-Bel: Really?
- Frank: I wrote a poem about her. Do you want to hear it? Hey, Chocolate Mama, she's got a stomach like a Hershey snare drum, she's got an ass like a nasty heart, beating on the other side, like a dark globe of every place a man could want to go.
- To-Bel: Oh, how you talk.”
“I'm afraid the coroner's report will show death by auto-erotic strangulation.”
“Clare is a real woman and she likes to wash too - with soap - everywhere!”
“Look at his basket! Hard as a steel baguette.”
“Monogamy was my kingdom and they have exiled me!”
“Look, my wallet, it can't buy me no stocks and bonds; but, my hands, are Cadillac de Villes. My body is a Rolls Royce Corniche.”
“- Sidney: I've made a little discovery about the dead. They feel, they need, they desire.
- Clare Lipkin: Stay away. Stay away!
- Sidney: You know, the funny thing is, you're right. When I was alive, I wanted to ball anyone but you. Now, you're the only one I want.
- Clare Lipkin: Oh, my God!
- Sidney: Death doesn't make any sense without you,...” (continue)(continue reading)