Jacqueline Bisset quotes
“Best beauty tip is forgiveness for yourself and others.”
“Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades.”
“Binge and purge. Binge and purge! Well, Sidney has been purged and I am ready for the binge.”
“- Clare Lipkin: You just want me; because, you know you can't have me.
- Juan: I thought you wanted me; because, I didn't care about you?”
“- Clare Lipkin: Thirty-five years old and still bulimic.
- Dr. Mo Van De Kamp: Thirty-five?”
“- Jonathan: You're asking me, the turd?
- Ellen: Well, you look like a pretty... sensitive turd to me.”
“- Douglas Blake: All the times we've been back here, I've never seen you in the kitchen.
- Liz Hamilton: I don't go in the kitchen the roaches talk about me.”
“Ask him if he understands what tremendous pleasure women get looking at naked men.”
“- Lisabeth Hepburn-Saravian: My husband was intimidated by my brain.
- Clare Lipkin: Oh, they shit on us for years and we get addicted to the humiliation.”
“- Clare Lipkin: What was Howard like in bed?
- Lisabeth Hepburn-Saravian: He was a diamond cutter.”
“- Ellen: Have you ever been in love?
- Jonathan: I was kinda fond of that hundred dollar bill.”
“- Robby Ross: Come on, Nat, you don't consider a roll in the hay with your secretary adultery?
- Natasha: What do you call it, shorthand?”
“Courtesans, my dear, are the most educated women in the world.”
“It's the wanting that keeps us alive.”
“- Merry Noel Blake: You, darling Aunt Liz. After whom my daughter has chosen to craft her formative years. You no doubt find it amusing her little affair with a car thief.
- Liz Hamilton: He stole a car?
- Merry Noel Blake: He's addicted to the practice.
- Merry Noel Blake: Hmmm... maybe he can get me a Mercedes...
- Liz Hamilton: I'm sure Debby...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Liz Hamilton: I am sick and fucking tired of you trying to live your life through my skin!
- Merry Noel Blake: Hah! If I had your skin I'd take better care of it!”
“- Geoffrey Firmin: Knock! Knock!
- Yvonne Firmin: Who's there?
- Geoffrey Firmin: Cat.
- Yvonne Firmin: Cat who?
- Geoffrey Firmin: Catastrophe.”
“- Sidney: I've made a little discovery about the dead. They feel, they need, they desire.
- Clare Lipkin: Stay away. Stay away!
- Sidney: You know, the funny thing is, you're right. When I was alive, I wanted to ball anyone but you. Now, you're the only one I want.
- Clare Lipkin: Oh, my God!
- Sidney: Death doesn't make any sense without you,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I find this mid-century obsession with young flesh obscene! It's like eating green cantaloupes!”
“Desire begins in the mind.”