“The Lost Boys” quotes(1987)
Plot – After divorcing, Lucy moves with his sons Michael and Sam to Santa Carla to live in his father's house. Michael falls in love with Star even if she's David's girlfriend. He's the leader of a gang, whose members meet at night to ride their motorbikes and to commit crimes. David invites Michael to join his gang which actually is a group of vampires. His brother Sam is warned to keep the distance from the group, but with some friends he looks for the vampires and finds them sleeping in a cave. As a consequence, they attack Sam's house, where Michael is transforming into a vampire. While the group of vampires destroys everything, the two guys find protection in Star's arms.
All actors – Jason Patric, Corey Haim, Dianne Wiest, Barnard Hughes, Edward Herrmann, Kiefer Sutherland, Jami Gertz, Corey Feldman, Jamison Newlander, Brooke McCarter, Billy Wirth, Alex Wintershow all
“The Lost Boys” Quotes 39 quotes
“- Michael: Grandpa, is it true that Santa Carla's the murder capital of the world?
- Grandpa: There are some bad elements around here.
- Sam: Wait a second, let me get this straight. You're telling me we've moved to the murder capital of the world? Are you serious, Grandpa?
- Grandpa: Well, let me put it this way. If all the corpses buried...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Max: It was all going to be so perfect, Lucy. Just like one big, happy family. Your boys... and my boys.
- Edgar Frog: Great! The Bloodsucking Brady Bunch!”
“- David: It is too late, my blood is in your veins.
- Michael Emerson: So is mine!”
“- Edgar Frog: You did the right thing by calling us. Does your brother sleep a lot?
- Sam Emerson: Yeah, all day.
- Alan Frog: Does the sunlight freak him out?
- Sam Emerson: Uh, he wears sunglasses in the house.
- Edgar Frog: Bad breath, long fingernails?
- Sam Emerson: Yeah, his fingernails are a little bit longer, um, he always had bad breath...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What, you don't like rice? Tell me Michael, how could a billion Chinese people be wrong?”
“I think I should warn you all, when a vampire bites it, it's never a pretty sight. No two bloodsuckers go the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some explode, some implode, but all will try to take you with them.”
“- Max: Don't ever invite a vampire into your house, you silly boy. It renders you powerless.
- Sam Emerson: Did you know that?
- Edgar Frog: Of course. Everyone knows that.”
- Sam Emerson: And then his dog started chasing my mom like the hounds of hell in "Vampires Everywhere."
- Edgar Frog: We've been aware there's some very serious vampire activity in this town for some time.
- Alan Frog: Santa Carla's become a haven for the undead.
- Edgar Frog: As a matter of fact, we're almost certain ghouls and werewolves... (continue)(continue reading)