Waste quotes53 waste quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Deputy Mayor Kevin Calhoun: Then I'll have to get a dishwasher.
- Mayor John Pappas: You don't have to wash them, just throw 'em out after you finish eating. It's on me. Get a life!
- Deputy Mayor Kevin Calhoun: I've got yours; it's quite enough.”
“Regret is usually a waste of time, as is gloating.”
“Whatever we had, we gave it away.”
“The mind is a terrible thing to waste - don't make me waste yours.”
“- John Baker Jr: You make everything look so different to me Patty...
- Patty Vare: Like what?
- John Baker Jr: Like everything... everything else just seems pointless comparing to being with you, like... what am I doing in school? I don't know...”
“I've wasted so much time being beautiful.”
“My darling. I'm waiting for you. How long is the day in the dark? Or a week? The fire is gone, and I'm horribly cold. I really should drag myself outside but then there'd be the sun. I'm afraid I waste the light on the paintings, not writing these words.”
“- Paul Verrall: Maybe we haven't gotten our time yet.
- Billie Dawn: No, we did. And you just dropped the ball.”
“- Paul Bland: Mary, I just killed a man.
- Mary Bland: He was a man. Now he's just a bag of garbage.”
“Anything less than mad, passionate, extraordinary love is a waste of your time.”
“It's a waste of time to take a married man to Hell.”
“I wish to speak to you now. Where is the Eye of the Serpent? Rexor said that you gave it to a girl; probably for a mere night's pleasure. Such a loss. People have no grasp of what they do.”
“These days money really goes down the drain.”
“I want you to go, Anita. You're wasting my time.”
“- Arojaz: What a tragedy. What a waste of a life.
- Sanchez: A waste? Well, if your name or mine is ever remembered it will only because of his.”
“A mind is a terrible thing to waste.”