Christine Baranski quotes
“You can only do the work to the very best of your ability.”
“It's the thing that you do well that brings you to prominence. The very thing that brings you to success can also be like a curse, because then people think that's all you can do.”
“- Rosie: [to Donna, holding up Tanya's underwear] Does she wear it or floss with it?
- Tanya: Floss you!
- Donna: Is it edible Tanya?”
“- Martha May Whovier: Did I have a crush on the Grinch? Of course not.
- Cindy Lou Who: Uh... I didn't ask you that.”
“- Will: I don't understand marriage.
- Diane: It's a mysterious institution.”
“- Tanya: [to Sophie] I bet you don't remember me.
- Rosie: Not with all that plastic surgery.”
“- Rosie: Tanya and I will take them fishing.
- Tanya: Fishing? Oh, please!
- Rosie: What do you suggest we do with three men?
- Tanya: Well, then, now, that takes me back.”
“- Mary: Maybe they'll catch him and let him go in the spirit of Christmas.
- Connie: That is not the spirit of Christmas. The spirit of Christmas is either you're good or you're punished and you burn in hell.”
“- Thelma: You know, Oscar, if I didn't know better, I'd say a nice old grandfather like you was trying to hit on a couple of ladies.
- Oscar Madison: I'm not as old as I look. I had this plastic surgery done recently, and the quack doctor botched it up.
- Holly: Your friend doesn't say much, does he?
- Oscar Madison: He's the doctor who botched...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Becky Martin-Granger: It's an American Bald Eagle!
- Gary Granger: But, aren't they extinct?
- Wednesday Addams: They are now.”
“- Connie: Who would catch a criminal, and then let him go free?
- Mary: Republicans?”
“I'm sorry but I have had it! I have never heard of such a Christmas! Sex... and drugs... an-an-and women being set on fire!”
“- Lexi: Mother, when you realize that not all people of color were put here to serve you?
- Chantal: Lexi, darling, how can say that? I've served food to the homeless. Good food. Food I'd eat myself if I still ate carbs.”
“- Lloyd: Caroline? Why don't you eat something?
- Caroline: Loyd? Why don't you eat me?
- Connie: Kids, go to into the den. This not a conversation for children.
- Rose: It is not an apprioprate conversation for adults either.”
“- Gus: Caroline and Loyd, will get the coffee and deserts then we'll be opening presents.
- Connie: We can't open presents til midnight.
- Gus: Why not?
- Connie: Because it's not Christmas until midnight!
- Gus: We'll be changing the rules, a little bit. We are opening the presents now. Not later, now. Why? We're adults, and we can open our...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gus: I swear to God, you hit that kid one more time and I will stick that pig's head right up your ass!
- Connie: Gary, are you gonna let him talk to me like that?
- Gary Chasseur: Well, he is a doctor.”