Lena Headey quotes
“Dick me dead, and bury me pregnant.”
“Freedom isn't free at all, that it comes with the highest of costs. The cost of blood.”
“I do not know which I admire more. Your skill as a warrior or your resolve as a woman.”
“- Cooper: Fuck me if I'm wrong, but I think you want to kiss me.
- Luce: It's not going to happen.”
“It is not a question of what a Spartan citizen should do, nor a husband, nor a king. Instead, ask yourself what should a free man do?”
“- George Wickham: I'm here to propose a venture that would end the war forever. These new zombies can be reasoned with. With the proper funding I believe we can cultivate trust and even good will with this new iteration of the undead, who seem to possess an inherent power of the lower ranks of their kind.
- Lady Catherine de Bourgh: [starts...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- George Wickham: The common hordes look to them for leadership. It takes just one of them to realize that power and then to lead the hordes into battle.
- Lady Catherine de Bourgh: The undead are like locusts!
- Parson Collins: [still smirking] Locusts.
- Lady Catherine de Bourgh: [now determined] They go forth and destroy. They have no use for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Luce: You can put an end to this! Tell me to go. Tell me that's what you want, and I will walk away and you will never see me again.
- Rachel: Is that what you want?
- Luce: I want you.”
“I am here for all those voices which cannot be heard: mothers, daughters, fathers, sons, three hundred families that bleed for our rights. We must send the entire Spartan army to aid our king in the preservation of not just ourselves, but of our children. Send the army for the preservation of liberty. Send it for justice. Send it for law and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's only one woman's words that should affect the mood of my husband. Those are mine.”
“There are conventions, formalities. Things that are just not done. I must do what is civilized.”
“- Luce: I met this girl but she's with someone else.
- Ella: Does she love you?
- Luce: I don't know... no... yes... but it doesn't matter.
- Ella: It's all that matters.”
“I think you know immediately. As soon as your eyes... Then everything that happens from then on just proves that you have been right in that first moment. When you suddenly realize that you were incomplete and now you are whole...”
“- Heck: So, what about you? Are you married? Ever been married, ever going to get married?
- Luce: No. No. Maybe now that the law's changed.
- Heck: How do you mean?
- Luce: Well, I'm gay.”
“- Edie: You need a love life.
- Luce: I have a like life. It suits me fine.”
“- Luce: Don't forget me.
- Rachel: I won't remember anything else.”
“- Kitty: If you could have spoken to me the first time in the jungle, what would you have said? Did you, uh... did you feel anything?
- Mowgli: Fire.
- Kitty: Fire?
- Mowgli: Great fire.”
“- Kitty: So can you speak with the animals?
- Mowgli: Yes, but they speak not as men speak. With animals, every move, every look, every sound, has a meaning.”