“The Internship” quotes(2013)
Plot – Billy and Nick are two vendors who suddenly lose their jobs. Noe they are forced to find a new employment. Thanks to their excellent commercial skills, the two friends pass themselves off as interns and manage to be hired by Google. Once in the world of "Nooglers" (Google interns), Billy and Nick compete with a group of younger and talented experts in new technologies. Both men draw upon their life experiences, work hard to gain success and face the generation gap.
All actors – Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Rose Byrne, Aasif Mandvi, Max Minghella, Josh Brener, Dylan O'Brien, Tiya Sircar, Tobit Raphael, Josh Gad, Jessica Szohr, Rob Riggleshow all
“The Internship” Quotes 19 quotes
“- Billy McMahon: Where's all this hostility coming from?
- Stuart: Where do you think it's coming from, you big tree. Two fifths of our team is made up of two old guys who don't know shit”
“- Nick and Billy's Boss: You two were great salesmen. The best! But at the end of the day, you're grinders. Foot soldiers. We all know you'll never be generals. And I'm gonna say something harsh right now.
- Billy McMahon: Now you're gonna say something harsh?
- Nick and Billy's Boss: Strap it in, boys, 'cause it ain't pretty out there. And you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Luckily, I saw this coming, cashed out my retirement, bought a condo in Miami Beach, new tits for the wife. Silicone. It's legal again.”
“People have a deep distrust of machines. Have you seen Terminator? Or 2? Or 3? Or 4?”
“- Billy McMahon: Me and you are the same height.
- Matress Salesman: We're not the same height. We're not the same height. I'm handsome tall - you're the type of tall where, you walk through the airport, people stop what they're eating and look at you. You're like a freak.”
“- Nick Campbell: Geez, Yo-Yo, did you get beat up a lot in school?
- Yo-Yo Santos: I was homeschooled by my mom.
- Billy McMahon: Did you get beat up a lot in homeschool?”
“- Nick Campbell: Just when you think your day couldn't get any worse, it got worse.
- Billy McMahon: I feel like my day bent me over, put a ball in my mouth and fucked me bad.”
“- Billy McMahon: This reminds me of a little girl from a steel town who had the dream to dance. She had to strip down to nothing, she had to sit in that chair and arch her back and she reached up and pulled that chain to nowhere and doused herself with water!
- Stuart: Flashdance? You're talking about the movie from the '80's?
- Billy McMahon:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Zach, eyes off the pizza, mate. God made you lactose-intolerant for a reason, yeah? So fat. So fat.”
“I'm pretty terrific on the phones. I could sell prosciutto to a rabbi. And I have.”
“- Nick Campbell: People want to work with people.
- Nick and Billy's Boss: People hate people!”
“For whatever it's worth, your imagination is so wild, reality's gonna be a breeze, if not a letdown.”
“- Billy McMahon: Come on, Megan, listen to me. Honey, let's talk about this. Is this because I'm too unselfish in bed? Because I can change it around. I'm not gonna say it's going to be easy, but I can do it. Megan, listen to me. Honey, it's always darkest before the dawn.
- Megan: No, Billy, it's not. It's actually darkest in the middle of the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Billy McMahon: We can't talk about it later. The future doesn't know later.
- Nick Campbell: All the future is, is later. That's literally what the future is. It's later.”