Plot – In an isolated summer camp for students, the most frenetic guys of the school bully the tutors, called "meatballs", making fun of them until they are exhausted. Moreover, they spend their free time with the girls.
All actors – Bill Murray, Harvey Atkin, Kate Lynch, Russ Banham, Kristine DeBell, Sarah Torgov, Jack Blum, Keith Knight, Cindy Girling, Todd Hoffman, Margot Pinvidic, Matt Cravenshow all
“Meatballs” Quotes 19 quotes
“It's a weird moon. The moon kills, you know. It feeds off the earth. On a night like this, one of us could get up in the middle of the night, grab an ax, and cut somebody's head off.”
“- Rudy: I like her.
- Tripper: You're not exactly known for your taste. I'll probably just use her for the rest of the summer and then throw her on the scrap heap with all the rest of the women that I've destroyed.”
“- Tripper: Is that a bra you're wearing, or are you expecting an assassination attempt?
- Roxanne: Are those Clorets in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
- Tripper: Ok, we're even. 3 years of this. I don't think I have many lines left. Frankly, Roxanne, I'm frightened.
- Roxanne: No. Don't go human on me now, Tripper.”
“- Tripper: I'm takin' the CITs on an overnight for the next couple days so you're gonna have to do your own training, son. I want you to run two miles today and two and a half tomorrow.
- Rudy: I've never run that far.
- Tripper: Neither have I but somebody's gotta do it. I can't be expected to do it. Somebody's gotta do it, and it can't be me....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Wendy: Tripper, I'm looking forward to some action this summer. I hope you can supply it.
- Tripper: I'll supply it for you, but the guy you gotta watch out for is Spaz!”
“Even if we win, if we win! Even if we win! Even if we play so far above our heads that our noses bleed for a week to ten days; even if God in Heaven above comes down and points his hand at our side of the field; even if every man woman and child held hands together and prayed for us to win, it just wouldn't matter because all the really good...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rudy: Do you like her?
- Tripper: I feel sorry for her, you know. She's got a glass eye. And, uh, I'm one of the few people who knows exactly which eye to look at when they're talking to her, so she's sort of fixated on me.”
“What's the matter? You're pacing like an expectant father with the clap.”
“The real excitement of course is going to come at the end of the summer, during Sexual Awareness week. We import two hundred hookers from around the world, and each camper, armed with only a thermos of coffee and two thousand dollarscash, tries to visit as many countries as he can. The winner of course is named King of Sexual Awareness week and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tripper: He's a sex machine.
- Wendy: He couldn't wake me up with a trumpet and a drum!
- Tripper: I went out with him one night and he got off six nurses by himself, and four of them couldn't report to work the next morning!”
“- Roxanne: Where would I stay?
- Tripper: My place, what do you think?
- Roxanne: Is it big enough?
- Tripper: It's got a double bed. What's the matter with you, haven't you ever lived with anybody before?
- Roxanne: No. Have you?
- Tripper: Pets, you know, a dog, a fish. No, I haven't. I've never asked anybody before.”
“Attention campers, afternoon swim schedule is as follows. Advanced dolphins, report to the dock for survival swimming and I.Q. testing. All senior silverfish, meet on the beach for nude sunbathing. All junior salmon, trout, and herring, report to the nearest delicatessen. And 6-year-old tadpoles, report to the swamp. And all lobsters, get out of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Fink: How did you make out?
- Spaz: We just kind of talked.”