“The Wedding Singer” quotes(1998)
Plot – Robbie Hart would like to be a rock singer but he performs during wedding ceremonies to scrape out a living. On the day of his marriage, the bride leaves him on the altar and from that day on, Robbie decides to ruin every marriage he participates to.
All actors – Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, Christine Taylor, Allen Covert, Matthew Glave, Ellen Albertini Dow, Angela Featherstone, Alexis Arquette, Christina Pickles, Jodi Thelen, Frank Sivero, Patrick McTavishshow all
“The Wedding Singer” Quotes 19 quotes
“- Robbie Hart: Who'd like to dance with this lovely young lady?
- Grandpa at Bar Mitzvah: I'd like to do more than dance with her!”
“They rip your heart out of your ass!”
“Good afternoon, everyone. We're flying at 26,000 feet, moving up to 30,000 feet, and we've got clear skies all the way to Las Vegas. Right now, we're bringing you some in-flight entertainment. One of our first class passengers would like to sing you a songinspired by one of our coach passengers. And since we let our first class passengers do,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Julia Sullivan: I puked.
- Robbie Hart: Okay. Don't worry.
- Julia Sullivan: I vomited in my hair.
- Robbie Hart: All right.
- Julia Sullivan: Does my hair smell bad?
[Robbie smells her hair]
- Robbie Hart: No, it smells good, actually.”
“If you find somebody you can love, you can't let that get away.”
“- Mr. Simms: Do you have any experience?
- Robbie Hart: No, sir, I have no experience but I'm a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. I'd like to put more in that jar. That's where you come in.”
“- Robbie Hart: Are you drinking, too?
- Julia: No, it's Coca-Cola.
- Robbie Hart: Are you sure? There's no rum in that Coca-Cola?
- Julia: I'm not a big drinker. And if it was, I'd probably be puking more than that kid!
- Robbie Hart: Oh, I don't think anybody could puke more than that kid. I think I saw a boot come out of him.”
“But the worst thing is: that Me, Fatty, Sideburns Lady, and the mutants over at Table 9, will never ever find a way to better the situation, because apparently we have nothing to offer to the opposite sex.”
“You don't know how much I need you. While you're near me, I don't feel blue and when we kiss I know you need me too. I can't believe I found a love that's so pure and true. But it all was bullshit. It was a goddamn joke and when I think of you, Linda, I hope you fucking choke. I hope you're glad with what you've done to me. I lay in bed all day...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Robbie Hart: You hit two cones back there. Those could have been people... they could have been guests at her wedding!
- Sammy: They were cones!”
“- Julia Sullivan: Did you have any idea she wasn't the right one when you were together?
- Robbie Hart: I should have. Uh, I remember we went to the Grand Canyon one time. We were flying there and I'd never been there before and Linda had, so you would think that she would give me the window seat but she didn't and... not that that's a big deal,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You'll know when you meet the right girl because it's not how you feel about her, it's how she makes you feel about yourself.”
“- Robbie Hart: How much is it?
- Flight Attendant: It's free.
- Robbie Hart: It's what? Holy shit, this is incredible. Actually, I shouldn't drink. I fell in love with this girl who's going to marry an idiot, so I'm on my way to Vegas to stop them.
- Female Passenger: That's the sweetest thing I have ever heard! Where are they getting married?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)