“Addams Family Values” quotes(1993)
Plot – Gomez and Morticia Addams live in their manor with their children, their grandmother Granny, uncle Fester, Lurch the butler and Thing, an independent and all-around hand. With Pubert's birth, Gomez and Morticia decide to hire a nanny to take care of him as Wednesday and Pugsley have repeatedly tried to eliminate the newborn due to their jealousy. Wednesday doesn't like Debbie, the nanny, as she's too curious about the family affairs. In fact, she aims to take possession of their immense wealth, which is hidden in the basement of the house. To steal it, she plans to marry Gomez's shy brother, Fester.
All actors – Anjelica Huston, Raul Julia, Christopher Lloyd, Joan Cusack, Christina Ricci, Carol Kane, Jimmy Workman, Kaitlyn Hooper, Kristen Hooper, Carel Struycken, David Krumholtz, Christopher Hart, Dana Ivey, Peter MacNicol, Christine Baranski, Mercedes McNab, Sam McMurray, Harriet Sansom Harris, Julie Halston, Barry Sonnenfeld, Nathan Lane, John Franklin, Charles Busch, Laura Esterman, Maureen Sue Levin, Darlene Levin, Carol Hankins, Steven M. Martin, Douglas Brian Martin, Ryan Holihan, Lois De Banzie, Vickilyn Reynolds, Cynthia Nixon, Eyde Byrde, David Hyde Pierce, Andreana Weiner, Peter Graves, Rick Scarry, Monet Mazur, Francis Coady, Ian Abercrombie, Chris Ellis, Camille Saviola, Zack Phifer, Tony Shalhoub, Jeffrey Van Hoose, Micah Winkelspecht, Matthew Beebe, Kristy Shirvani, Jamie Gordon, Micah Hata, Joey Wilcots, Jason Fife, Karl David-Djerf, Haley Peel, , Cheryl Chase, Matthew Bartilson, Alex Gaona, Nichole McAuley, Rob Sanchez, Lenny Wilsonshow all
“Addams Family Values” Quotes 27 quotes
“- Joel Glicker: Wednesday, do you think that maybe someday you might want to get married and have kids?
- Wednesday Addams: No.
- Joel Glicker: But what if you met the right man, who worshiped and adored you? Who'd do anything for you? Who'd be your devotedslave? Then what would you do?
- Wednesday Addams: I'd pity him.”
“- Morticia Addams: So... you still desire me after all these years? The old ball and chain?
- Gomez Addams: Forever!”
“- Becky Martin-Granger: It's an American Bald Eagle!
- Gary Granger: But, aren't they extinct?
- Wednesday Addams: They are now.”
“- Debbie Jellinsky: With your looks, your charm... women must follow you everywhere!
- Uncle Fester Addams: Store detectives.”
“- Morticia Addams: Children, this is Miss Jellinsky, our new nanny. What do we say?
- Wednesday Addams: Be afraid. Be very afraid.”
“- Morticia Addams: Wednesday's at that very special age when a girl has only one thing on her mind.
- Ellen Buckman: Boys?
- Wednesday Addams: Homicide.”
“- Joel Glicker: Poor Debbie. She was sick.
- Wednesday Addams: She wasn't sick. She was sloppy.
- Joel Glicker: What do you mean?
- Wednesday Addams: If I wanted to kill my husband, I'd do it, and I wouldn't get caught.
- Joel Glicker: How?
- Wednesday Addams: I'd scare him to death.”
“- Uncle Fester Addams: A birthday party! What a treat! And to think, I might have missed all this! What was I thinking of?
- Wednesday Addams: Physical pleasure.
- Uncle Fester Addams: Ooohhh!
- Pugsley Addams: Uncle Fester, do you miss Debbie?
- Uncle Fester Addams: Well... sometimes, late at night, I remember how she used to turn to me and say...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You have taken the land which is rightfully ours. Years from now my people will be forced to live in mobile homes on reservations. Your people will wear cardigans, and drink highballs. We will sell our bracelets by the road sides, you will play golf, and enjoy hot hors d'oeuvres. My people will have pain and degradation. Your people will have...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Morticia Addams: Children, do you think we love the baby more than we love you?
- Wednesday Addams: Yes.
- Morticia Addams: Do you think that when a new baby arrives, one of the other children has to die?
- Wednesday Addams: Yes.
- Granny: Well, that's just not true. Not anymore.”
“That poor girl. Lurch, was she in there before you baked? C'est la vie!”
“- Morticia Addams: My baby is ill, and my husband is dying. Oh Mama, what shall I do?
- Granny: Well, you have a black dress.”