Creativity quotes69 creativity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm going to go home, mix some paint, and try to create something original.”
“I like to improvise. It's like playing Jazz.”
“- Abe: Um, I'm blocked, I can't write.
- Rita: Why?
- Abe: I can't write 'cause I can't breathe.
- Rita: What would get you breathing again?
- Abe: The will to breathe, inspiration.
- Rita: You need a muse.
- Abe: I've never needed a muse before.
- Rita: I hope you're not going to send me back out into the rain after sleeping with me.”
“- Colin: I am a big fan of your work.
- Nate: I wish I could say the same.”
“It’s definitely a different process than live action, and the creative can do some shifts over the course of the production.”
“I don't have any rules 'couse I would always be breaking them so it would be a waste of time.”
“Sometimes it scares me to think where it's coming from, you know? Like... There's someone else in there, not me. Well... What if I...What if I lose it and never get it back? What would I do then?”
“All the respectable, straight-arrow guys were busy doing what they always do, which is be respectable. Which meant the rest of us could run around acting like crazies, which is what we did best. I miss those days.”
“- Vincent Smith: Shooting out the tires or chains dressed across the highway and the way we had you lying by the side of the road next to the old Chevy we set on fire. You know what I mean, the traps!
- Ida Smith: Oh sure! But how come they're so important to you?
- Vincent Smith: Well, because they give me a chance to be creative.
- Ida Smith:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I think creativity is spiritual.”
“I met this homeless man who had never owned a shirt in his life. He had taken his pants and worn them as a shirt and I thought it was so creative. He was liberated from the conventions of fashion.”
“Night time really is the best time to work. All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone is asleep.”
“- Crow T. Robot: Science and Industry!
- Tom Servo: See big men sticking screw drivers into things - turning them - and adjusting them!
- Crow T. Robot: Build your very own Atom Storage Box!
- Mike Nelson: Bringing you state-of-the-art in soft-serve technology!
- Crow T. Robot: Removes lids off bottles and jars of all sizes - and it really,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Naming a baby is an act of poetry, for many people the only creative moment of their lives.”
“People want to be creatively satisfied, and having fun is such an important part of that.”
“Todd and I are itching to see further, to push the envelope.”
“You know what? You're a criminal. 'Cause you rob these kids of their creativity and their passion. That's the real crime!”
“- Joshua Peters: Excuse me, does this belong to you?
- Sylvia: Now what's he gone and done?
- Joshua Peters: Well, he was creating a fairly sophisticated surveillance system behind the ladies' cabana.”
“Artists have the power, through our imagination to escape and degenerate world and create a better one.”
“- Bill Gates: I think I had a date tonight with Ann.
- Ballmer: I thought she was away on business.
- Bill Gates: She is.
- Ballmer: Then how can you have a date?
- Bill Gates: Well, I go to a moviehere, and then she goes to the same movie in Denver, and then we talk on the phone about it afterwards.
- Ballmer: Jeez Bill, I hate to see what...” (continue)(continue reading)