Enemy quotes279 enemy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Impostors who silently infiltrate, then take over on planets.”
“- Pvt. Cooper: I'm not about to second guess these things. They're the enemy, simple as that.
- Megan: This is no ordinary enemy.”
When you extend your tongues, you're saying to your enemies: "I'm gonna eat you".
“- Hannibal: What is part of a well-oiled plan?
- Face: To be one step ahead of the enemy, not to be running away from him.”
“- Dick Tracy: Is the enemy of my enemy my friend, or the enemy of my friend my enemy?
- Pat Patton: What?
- Dick Tracy: Or enemy of my enemy my enemy?
- Pat Patton: What'd he say?
- Dick Tracy: The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
- Sam Catchem: He said the enemy of his enemy is his enemy.
- Pat Patton: Oh.”
“Everyone who craps on you is not necessarily your enemy, and everyone who gets you out of crap is not necessarily your friend, and if you're warm and happy no matter where you are you should just keep your big mouth shut.”
“- Santos: Where are the others? Where are you hiding them?
- Cade Yeager: I don't sell out friends.”
“It's a new kind of war, George. A new war for a new century. I suppose this is the first time the enemy hasn't been in uniform. They're farmers. They come from small villages, and they shoot at from behind walls and from farmhouses. Some of them are women, some of them are children, and some of them... are missionaries, George.”
- Batman: You think you're my greatest enemy?
- The Joker: Who else drives you to one-up them the way I do?
- Batman: Superman.
- The Joker: Superman's not a bad guy!
- Batman: I like to fight around.
- The Joker: You're seriously saying that there's nothing special about us?
- Batman: There is no "us". Never will be.
“If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.”
“If I saw a competitor drowning, I'd shove a hose down his throat.”
“- Bane: There's nowhere I can't go. There's nowhere I won't find you.
- Neo: It's impossible...!
- Bane: Not impossible. Inevitable.”
“The end is near, my old treacherous friend. What a shame you'll be unable to see it.”