Hypocrisy quotes66 hypocrisy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Paige: Why can't people just say what they mean?
- Eddie: Well, people rarely say what they mean. That's the interesting part is... is what's going on underneath the surface.”
“- Pirate: Beg for your lives.
- John Darling: Sirs! My brother and I are English gentlemen. English gentlemen do not beg!
- Michael Darling: [gets on his knees] Please. Please, don't kill me!
- John Darling: [gets on his knees too] Please, don't kill me either!”
Y'all probably blame me for that. If it were Bob Aram, you'd say, "There was nothing he could do". But you blame me, black devil motherfucker. Let me tell you something: Tyson will be heavyweight champ again. And this time, you'll pay twice as much to see it. Why? Because y'all part of the same hypocrisy.
“My $2,000 watch is a fake, and so am I.”
“I wish I had someone I could really respect. Hey, look at the cans on that bimbo!”
“Acting is acting like you're not acting, so act, but don't act like you're acting.”
“Someone once called fidelity a fading woman's greatest defense and a charming woman's greatest hypocrisy.”
“- Mrs. Dashwood: Colonel Brandon will be sadly missed.
- John Willoughby: Why? When he is the sort of man that everyone speaks well of and no one remembers to talk to?”
“We must throw of the yoke of monarchy, and make our country safe for hypocrisy!”
“Dentists tell you not to pick your teeth with any sharp metal object. Then you sit in their chair... and the first thing they grab is an iron hook.”