Safety quotes376 safety quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Dan Evans: Why did you do it, Ben?
- Ben Wade: I don't like owing anybody any favors. You saved my life back at the hotel. That's all right, I've broken out of Yuma before.
- Dan Evans: Well, my job's finished when I get you there.”
“- Bisbee Marshal: Do I have two volunteers?
- First Posse Member: We gotta know what we're gettin' ourselves into.
- Second Posse Member: Sure... might not be safe.
- Bisbee Marshal: Safe! Who knows what's safe? I knew a man dropped dead from lookin' at his wife. My own grandmother fought the Indians for sixty years... then choked to death on...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edward Cullen: Bella, we shouldn't be friends.
- Bella Swan: You really should've figured that out a little earlier. I mean, why didn't you just let the van crush me and save yourself all this regret?
- Edward Cullen: You think I regret saving you?
- Bella Swan: I can see that you do. I just don't know why.”
“- Joe Huxley: We are holding fast at just a hair under 50 rads per hour. I thought that it would have diminished by now. I guess that means we're picking up fallout from... Titan missile bases in Wichita... wherever else out west. That's the way the wind blows - straight toward St. Louis.
- Dr. Russell Oakes: When will it be safe to move people...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I will not abandon someone to die, when I have the means to save his life.”
“Work hard, lad, and one day, your life will be as solid as this very building!”
“- Artemus Gordon: My auxiliary tool kit, I forgot all about it. It must have fallen out of my pocket.
- James West: Your pocket? Why wasn't it on some spring-loaded contraption that shoots out your ass?
- Artemus Gordon: That's the first place Loveless would have looked.”
“- Suzy Miller: Why don't they make it safer?
- James Hunt: The risk of death turns people on.”
“- Fletcher Chase: I mean, what would it take for you to feel secure?
- J. Paul Getty: More.”
“For my world to live, yours must die.”
“- Cornelis Sandvoort: If it should come to a choice, let the baby go, I beg of you. In God's name, spare my wife.
- Dr Sorgh: Isn't that up to God?”
“Do you know that it's safer to fly then it is to drive a car?”
“See what happens when a boy and a girl don't know how to play it safe!”
“The question remains: can your plan save us from us?”
“Don't get any cute ideas either. The only reason I saved your life... is because whatever is in your blood can save mine. If they corner us, suffer no delusions... I will kill you.”