Acceptance quotes159 acceptance quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Mosquito Coast
- From the movie: Fantastic Four
- From the movie: The Ultimate Gift
“Our lives should be lived not avoiding problems but welcoming them as challenges that will strengthen us so that we can be victorious in the future.”
- From the movie: Hairspray
“You can't stop my happiness, 'cuz I like the way I am. And you just can't stop my knife and fork when I see a Christmas ham! And if you don't like the way I look, then I just don't give a damn!”
- From the movie: Accepted
- Sherman Schrader: It was your idea to put "acceptance is just one click away"!
- Bartleby Gaines: Yeah, you put it as "one click away"! You don't make it... clickable!
- From the movie: Lilo & Stitch
“Our family's little now, and we don't have many toys... But if you want, you could be a part of it. You could be our baby, and we'd raise you to be good.”
- From the movie: Bobby
“We seemingly tolerate a rising level of violence that ignores our common humanity and our claims to civilization alike. We calmly acceptnewspaper reports of civilian slaughter in far-off lands. We glorify killing on movie and television screens and call it entertainment. We make it easy for men of all shades of sanity to acquire whatever...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Maurice
“England has always been disinclined to accept human nature.”
- From the movie: Highlander
“You cannot die, MacLeod. Accept it!”
- From the movie: Transamerica
“- Murray: Your mother and I both love you.
- Elizabeth: But we don't respect you!”
- From the movie: She's the One
“- Heather: He doesn't care about my past.
- Francis Fitzpatrick: Is that because he doesn't know you were a hooker?
- Heather: He was my best customer.”
- From the movie: Happy Campers
“Life sucks - in a good way. Falling in love, falling in hate, getting laid, getting hurt - what's one without the other?”
- From the movie: Nutty Professor II: The Klumps
“That doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that you're kind and decent. You are the most brilliant man I've ever known.”
- From the movie: Facing the Giants
- From the movie: Bastard Out of Carolina
“- Glen Waddell: The things I do ain't good enough for you. I put my hand in a honey jar, comes out piss! Nothing I do is right!
- Anney Boatwright: Glen, everybody has troubles now and then, honey. Just give it time, sweetie. Things are gonna work out.”
- From the animation: Shrek 2
“I only wanted what was best for Fiona, but I can see now she already has it.”
- From the movie: Hilary and Jackie
“I'll play the fucking triangle, I just want to make music again!”
- From the movie: Away From Her
- From the movie: The Ghost and the Darkness
“Their suffering is merely transitory. It ends once they accept God into their hearts.”
- From the movie: Fantastic Four
- From the movie: Mississippi Masala
“- Jammubhai: Anil, you have become American.
- Anil: So what? I'm living in America! You don't like it? Then go back to India!”
- From the movie: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
“- Tibby: Maybe sometimes it's easier to be mad at the people you trust.
- Carmen: Why?
- Tibby: Because you know they'll always love you, no matter what.”
- From the movie: Being There
“I think what our insightful young friend is saying is that we welcome the inevitable seasons of nature, but we're upset by the seasons of our economy.”
- From the movie: Catwoman
- From the movie: The Horse Whisperer