Deal quotes65 deal quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Mac MacIntyre: How much do you want?
- Ben Knox: Would you pay me a pound for every grain of sand in my hand? Well, that saves you some. Well, would you do it?
- Mac MacIntyre: No. Of course not.
- Ben Knox: Ah, well, that's a pity. You missed out on a good bargain, for I can only hold about ten thousand grains of sand in my hands. Did you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kenny O'Donnell: You trade our missiles in Turkey for theirs in Cuba, they're gonna force us into trade after trade, until finally, a couple of months from now they demand something we won't trade, like Berlin, and we do end up in a war. Not to mention that long before that happens this administration will be politically dead.
- Robert F....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Maybe I don't have much to offer, but I've got something, and it's something men want, and I'm willing to give it to them, as long as they give me what I want.”
“There's no deal to be made with predators. You kill it or it kills you.”
“They're animals. You can't make a deal with animals”
“- Carl Showalter: Three people were killed last night in Brainerd. We're in a load of trouble, Jerry. I'm comin' there tomorrow. You have the money ready by then.
- Jerry Lundegaard: Now, we had a deal. A deal's a deal.
- Carl Showalter: Is it, Jerry? Why don't you ask those three poor souls in Brainerd if a deal's a deal? Go ahead, ask them!”
“Be my friend, if you do I become the expediter of your dreams.”
“- Robert F. Kennedy: At this moment the president is accepting the terms of Secretary Khrushchev's letter of Friday night: if the Soviet Union halts construction immediately, removes the missiles, and submits to UN inspection, the United States will pledge to never invade Cuba, or aid others in that enterprise.
- Anotoly Dobrinyn: If your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Darth Vader: Calrissian. Take the princess and the Wookie to my ship.
- Lando: You said they'd be left at the city under my supervision!
- Darth Vader: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.”
“- Tommy: If I win, I get to take you home. If you win, you can go home with me.
- Crystal: What kind of deal is that, huh? I don't know, it doesn't make sense to me.
- Tommy: It's a good deal. It's a good deal for me!”
“- Mathilda: How much would it cost to hire someone to get those dirtbags who killed my brother?
- Léon: Five grand a head.
- Mathilda: Wow. How about this: I work for you; in exchange, you teach me how to clean. Hmmm? What do you think? I'll clean your place, I'll do the shopping, I'll even wash your clothes. Is it a deal?”