Frank Langella quotes
“- Punch-It: We shouldn't fight, we should hide.
- Archer: If we hide, we will still lose. No more hiding.”
“There are no taboos in bed, and there shouldn't be any taboos in bed.”
“You fools! Do you think with your crosses and your wafers you can destroy me? Me! You do not know how many men have come against me. I am the king of my kind! You have accomplished nothing, Van Helsing. Time is on my side.”
“- Rodney Cole: You had time after I called you. Why didn't you run?
- Ernst Jürgen: Where should I run from Section 15, Mr. Cole? I can hardly walk. Before we could get Chesterfields, I smoked 60 Machorkas a day. Filthy Soviet things. Killed more Russians than Stalin. My doctors assure me I'll soon be joining their list of casualties.”
“Sex was a game to her. She got off on the control. She always used to tell me it had to be her way.”
“- Boris Balkan: Our relations have always been strictly commercial, and that's the way I like it. The professional and the personal should be mutually exclusive.
- Dean Corso: Listen, I came here to do some business, not shoot the breeze. If you want to expound your personal philosophies, write another book.”
“Intelligence is enormously sexy.”
- Archer: Alan, friend of Archer, defender of all Gorgonites, Keeper of Encarta...
- Alan Abernathy: "Keeper of Encarta"? You were using my computer? If I find a virus in there you're headed for the microwave!
“Love. Who can explain it?”
“Lois, Pulitzer Prizes are like Academy Awards, nobody remembers what you got one for, just that you got one.”
“Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it isn't there.”
“Who wants to die first?”