Brie Larson quotes
“I'm not gonna fight your war. I'm gonna end it.”
“- Ma: He's on the other side of this wall.
- Jack: What other side?
- Ma: Jack, there's two sides to everything.
- Jack: Not on an octagon.”
“- Ma: You don't need me. You've been doing just fine without me.
- Nancy: Oh. How can you say that, huh? Do you honestly think that you were the only one whose life was destroyed?
- Ma: [Interrupts] Actually, that's exactly what I think.”
“- Jack: Are we in another planet?
- Ma: Same one. Just a different spot.”
“- Mason Weaver: Have you met Colonel Packard yet?
- James Conrad: Yeah.
- Mason Weaver: The guy's wound pretty tight.
- James Conrad: Well, he's a decorated war hero. That's the package they come in.”
“When Grandma brought this to me, I knew that I could get better. You saved me... Again.”
“- Ma: Where do you think that old Nick gets our food?
- Jack: From TV by magic!”
“- James Conrad: Are you all right?
- Mason Weaver: I don't know how to answer that question right now.”
“I want more than a moment. I want a future.”
“You'll always be my favorite ex-boyfriend.”
“You're a dinosaur, Date Rape. You're a classic racist, a bigot, a sexist, a womanizer, a chauvinist, a misanthrope, homophobic clearly, or maybe you don't like yourself.”