Public opinion quotes27 public opinion quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Host-TV: Quite a story, yes? Any questions for Edward? Yeah, get way over. Stand right up.
- Audience Member #1: What's been the best part of your new life here in town?
- Edward: The friends I made.
- Host-TV: Any other questions?
- Audience Member #2: Have you ever thought of having corrective surgery or prosthetics? I know a doctor that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“He married for love. Love. That's why he did everything. That's why he went into politics. It seems we weren't enough, he wanted all the voters to love him too.”
“- David: Well, you have certainly captured your public's imagination.
- Donald Horner: They can have it back if I can keep my home.”
“- Leonardo: We're turtles, whether you like it or not.
- Raphael: It's not about what I like, it's about what people up there will accept!
- Leonardo: True acceptance comes from within.
- Raphael: Don't give me that fortune-cookie muck! You should have consulted with your brothers before you decide to do something like that!”
“The public has always expected me to be a playboy, and a decent chap never lets his public down.”
“- Vincent Kapoor: Mark, please watch your language. Everything you type is being broadcast live all over the world.
- Mark Watney: Yeah?”
“All the time I was in Berlin Garbo was my favorite. I only had Sunday afternoon free; I was playing, rehearsing all the other time. So on Sunday afternoons I used to go to see Garbo's pictures. I followed them from one theater to another; maybe sometimes I saw one five or six times. And when I came to America I thought perhaps I will meet her. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kane: It's obvious the people prefer Jim Gettys to me.
- Jedediah Leland: You talk about the people as though you owned them, as though they belong to you. As long as I can remember, you've talked about giving the people their rights, as if you can make them a present of liberty, as a reward for services rendered.”
“- Pat Nixon: I just wish you knew how much I love you, that's all. It took me a long time to fall in love with you, Dick. But I did. And it doesn't make you happy. You want them to love you...
- Richard M. Nixon: No, I don't. I'm not Jack...
- Pat Nixon: But they never will, Dick. No matter how many elections you win, they never will.”
“People, they love blood. They love action. Not this talky, depressing, philosophical bullshit.”
“- John Dillinger: The public don't like kidnapping.
- Alvin Karpis: Who gives a damn what the public likes?
- John Dillinger: I do. I hide out among them. We gotta care what they think.”
“- Babe Magrath: She told me how embarrassing it was for her all those years ago. You know, when mama...
- Meg Magrath: Yeah, down in the cellar.
- Babe Magrath: She said our mama had shamed the entire family and that we were known notoriously all through Hazelhurst. Then she went on to say how I would now be getting just as much badpublicity...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The American public's attention span is about as long as your dick.”
“I subscribe to the law of contrary public opinion. If everyone thinks one thing, then I say bet the other way.”