Woody Allen quotes
“- Harry's Father: I'm a Jew. I don't believe in Heaven.
- Harry Block: Where do you want to go?
- Harry's Father: A Chinese restaurant.”
“- Maxwell: I'm a doctor and I believe in the spirit world.
- Andrew: You have to, Maxwell, that's where all your patients end up.”
“- Adrian: You were fishing with Ariel for such a long time.
- Andrew: So? I couldn't get the fish to bite, that's all. What am I gonna do?”
“I'm 50 years old. I'm a partner in a big law firm. You know I'm very successful, and I still haven't resolved my relationship with my mother.”
“- Lenny Weinrib: I told you from day one the girl was not a virgin!
- Kevin: You didn't tell me how many times though!”
“- Tracy: I'll be back in six months.
- Isaac: Six months are you kidding? Six months you're gonna go for?
- Tracy: We've gone this long, well what's six months if we still love each other?”
“Cookie, you're a definite artist. They should put your lips in the Smithsonian.”
“I think I see a cab. If we run quickly we can kick the crutch from that old lady and get it.”