Gratitude quotes149 gratitude quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If by some miracle you actually have what it takes to become one of us, then you get to live a life of meager pay with the distinct possibility of dying slow, cold and alone somewhere in the vast sea. However, you also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that.”
“- David Sloan: You know, you should be more careful...
- Megan Laurence: Fuck you! Keep your opinions to yourself.
- David Sloan: You know, a simple 'thank you' would do.
- Megan Laurence: Yeah, okay. Thank you, asshole.”
“- Lem: You should feel bad! Because of you, I had to spend weeks in jail.
- Teri: You should be thankful! Now, you can stay home and take care of your pregnant wife.
- Bird: You know what, Teri? You need to mind your own damn business, all right? Didn't nobody ask you for your help! You need to worry about your own husband and why he's sleeping...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vincent: I don't know how to thank you.
- Jerome: No, no. I got the better end of the deal. I only lent you my body. You lent me your dream.”
“Logue, however this turns out, I don't know how to thank you for what you've done.”
Some things are better left unsaid. "Thank you" is not one of them.
“I saw a little horse one time, two-years-old. Full of spirit. Because he lost a race, his trainer beat him over the head. All the spirit was gone. I bought him, turned him out. Then he found out he wouldn't get a beating from me and he came back and he won. I thought you were a little like that horse. I guess wrong.”
“- Diego Rivera: Thank you.
- Frida Kahlo: For what?
- Diego Rivera: For making a fat, old, crazy Communist a happy man.”
“- Evan: I heard she got breast reduction surgery.
- Seth: What? That's like slapping God across the face for giving you a beautiful gift.”
“- Anastasia: And to think that could have been you.
- Dimitri: If we live through this, remind me to thank you.”
“- Abigail Martin: It was nice meeting you, Lieutenant. It was even nicer of you to listen to me. Good luck.
- Lt. Charles Mason: Thank you. And good luck to you too.”
“- Abbé Faria: In return for your help, I offer you something priceless.
- Edmond Dantes: My freedom?
- Abbé Faria: No, freedom can be taken away, as you well know. I offer you my knowledge.”
“- Gil Renard: Bobby Rayburn is in for the night of his life.
- Jewel Stern: Why's that, Gil?
- Gil Renard: 'Cause some people are ungrateful, and they should be taught a lesson.”
“- Dr. Ditten: Our children will thank us for the world we are making for them!
- Emmy Ritter: Thank you? Thank you for what? For a world filled with a seed of new hates? For a world in ruins?”
“- Carter: Do you know that you're acting exactly like Malcolm?
- Jack Marsden: What's wrong with that?
- Carter: Nothing. It's just kind of creepy.
- Jack Marsden: If I'm acting like Malcolm at all, you should be grateful.
- Carter: Well, Malcolm got himself killed.”
“- Dr. John Dolittle: Hey, give me a break. I saved your life.
- Rat #1: That's yesterday's news. Take a hike. You want gratitude? Get a hamster!”
“Thanks guys, you got a lot of... a lot of... well, whatever it is, you got a lot of it.”
“I know that all my promotions and decorations belong to you. I know that I've stolen the credit from a real hero.”