Rachel Weisz quotes
“- Evelyn Carnahan: Have you no respect for the dead?
- Jonathan Carnahan: Of course I do. But sometimes... I'd rather like to join them.
- Evelyn Carnahan: Well, I wish you would do it sooner rather than later before you ruin my career the way you've ruined yours.”
“- Abigail: When I was 15, my father lost me in a card game.
- Lady Sarah: You are not serious.
- Abigail: He was very upset about it. Took off into the forest with nothing but a scullery maid and a dozen bottles for solace.”
“- Lady Sarah: Where am I?
- Mae: You're in heaven. That's God. You'll meet him later.”
“There are limits to what one can give.”
“Your mascara is running. If you want to fix yourself we can discuss this later.”
“- Godolphin: I do not know of women and their feelings, but I know they nurse their hurts like wailing newborns.
- Lady Sarah: Godolphin, I have a surge of desire to see your nose broken. Your point?”
“- Lady Sarah: Anne, you are too sensitive.
- Queen Anne: And you are too mean and uncaring, some days.
- Lady Sarah: Some days I'm quite lovely though. Let's think on them!”
“- Lena Ballinger: Bathtubs are more dangerous than Everest.
- Luca Moroder: How true.”
“- Rick: Those are poisonous, you know!
- Evelyn: Only if they bite you.”
“The first thing most people do when they realise someone doesn't love them anymore is cry.”
“Without fear there cannot be courage.”
“I find Hollywood really toxic.”
“- Angela Dodson: She was a patient at Ravenscar. She... jumped off the roof.
- John Constantine: Thought you said she was murdered?
- Angela Dodson: Yeah, well, Isabel wouldn't have taken her own life.
- John Constantine: Yeah, what kind of mental patient kills herself? That's just crazy.”
“- Rick: Have I kissed you today?
- Evelyn: I hate it when you do that.
- Rick: Why?
- Evelyn: Makes me feel like agreeing to anything.”
“- Justin Quayle: Well, diplomats have to go where they're sent.
- Tessa Quayle: So do labradors.”
“It's fun when a man beats his wife to death? It's fun when a mother drowns her own baby? And you think the devil is responsible? People are evil, Mr. Constantine. People.”
“The older you get the more capable you get at managing life.”