Rachel Weisz quotes
- From the movie: The Mummy
“- Evelyn Carnahan: Have you no respect for the dead?
- Jonathan Carnahan: Of course I do. But sometimes... I'd rather like to join them.
- Evelyn Carnahan: Well, I wish you would do it sooner rather than later before you ruin my career the way you've ruined yours.”
“- Angela Dodson: I guess God has a plan for all of us.
- John Constantine: God's a kid with an ant farm, lady. He's not planning anything.”
“- Angela Dodson: I don't believe in the devil.
- John Constantine: You should. He believes in you.”
“- John Constantine: Detective. What if I told you that God and the devil made a wager, a kind of standing bet for the souls of all mankind?
- Angela Dodson: I'd tell you to stay on your meds.
- John Constantine: Humor me. No direct contact with humans. That would be the rule. Just influence. See who would win.
- Angela Dodson: Okay, I'm humoring...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Enemy at the Gates
“Your pain only makes you stronger.”
“The world functions on a higher level when it is controlled.”
“You can't defeat a man who commands the very will of others.”
“I've always found it best not to look into the past.”
- From the movie: The Mercy
“- Abigail: When I was 15, my father lost me in a card game.
- Lady Sarah: You are not serious.
- Abigail: He was very upset about it. Took off into the forest with nothing but a scullery maid and a dozen bottles for solace.”
“- Lady Sarah: Where am I?
- Mae: You're in heaven. That's God. You'll meet him later.”
“There are limits to what one can give.”
“Your mascara is running. If you want to fix yourself we can discuss this later.”
“- Godolphin: I do not know of women and their feelings, but I know they nurse their hurts like wailing newborns.
- Lady Sarah: Godolphin, I have a surge of desire to see your nose broken. Your point?”
“- Lady Sarah: Anne, you are too sensitive.
- Queen Anne: And you are too mean and uncaring, some days.
- Lady Sarah: Some days I'm quite lovely though. Let's think on them!”
- From the movie: Youth
“- Lena Ballinger: Bathtubs are more dangerous than Everest.
- Luca Moroder: How true.”
- From the movie: The Mummy Returns
“- Rick: Those are poisonous, you know!
- Evelyn: Only if they bite you.”
- From the movie: The Lobster
“The first thing most people do when they realise someone doesn't love them anymore is cry.”