Internet quotes54 internet quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We live in an era now where every episode is reviewed 80 different times on the Internet by periodicals you've never even heard of.”
“- April: Do you even know how many hits I get on my website?
- Booth: You have a website? She has a website? Did you know about this?
- April: I know all about what the online public wants. And they want me. All of me.
- Booth: That does it. I'm sending you to a convent.”
“That's what the internet is: it's like bombarding your eyeballs with these myriad blinking colour lights.”
“This is like some kinda prehistoric Internet.”
“- Stu: Anything you want to find you type it in.
- Viago: I lost a really nice silk scarf in about 1912.
- Deacon: Yes, now Google it.”
“- Marion Fitzwater: What are you doing?
- Robin McAllister: Surfin' the net.
- Marion Fitzwater: The what?
- Robin McAllister: The internet. Us nerds can access information from all over the world. Inside information if you know what you're doing.”
“You know if no one was watching right now, you'd just be sitting in water. But the whole world wants to watch you die, and they don't even know you.”
“- Ted: Linda, what do you really know about this guy?
- Linda Litzke: I told you, he's in the Treasury Department.
- Ted: But eh, no, I mean, you know... he could be one of these guys that cruises the Internet.
- Linda Litzke: Yeah, so am I...”
“This is a lot harder than it looks on the Internet.”
“- Nicole: Do you live alone, Inspector?
- Clouseau: Yes, I do.
- Nicole: Do you ever get lonely?
- Clouseau: No. Not since the Internet.”
“Well, as far as I'm concerned, the Internet is just another way of being rejected by women.”
“Soon to be the most popular video on YouTube.”
- Sherman Schrader: It was your idea to put "acceptance is just one click away"!
- Bartleby Gaines: Yeah, you put it as "one click away"! You don't make it... clickable!
“I got copies. Now either you give me a ride or this baby hits the internet.”
“I suppose your father lost his job to a robot. I don't know, maybe you would have simply banned the Internet to keep the libraries open.”
“- Kathleen Kelly: Is it infidelity if you're involved with somebody on email?
- Christina Plutzker: Have you had sex?
- Kathleen Kelly: No, of course not! I don't even know him.
- Christina Plutzker: No, I mean cyber sex.
- Kathleen Kelly: No.
- Christina Plutzker: Well, you know what? Don't do it, 'cause the minute you do, they lose all respect...” (continue)(continue reading)