Uselessness quotes70 uselessness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There is no use for a dead soldier.”
“Lawyers are a waste of oxygen.”
“- Grace MacLean: Are you afraid of anything, Tom Booker?
- Tom Booker: Of growing old. Being of no use.”
“A spy in love is a tool that has outlived its usefulness.”
“The whole war may be futile. But would you give up then?”
“- Quentin: Why put people in it?
- Worth: Because it's here. You have to use it, or you admit it's pointless.
- Quentin: But it, it is pointless.
- Worth: Quentin... that's my point.”
“- Dr. Heller: All these weapons are completely non-lethal.
- The Bowler: Wow. How wonderfully eccentric while simultaneously being a complete waste of our time.”
“- Grover Mockridge: Go answer the door. It might be Warner.
- Wilbur Hoolihan: It won't do no good. We're all signed up with Universal.”
“A weapon unused is a useless weapon.”
“- Karen: Wait a minute! I'm coming with you.
- Blade: You're useless.”
“To argue with them is like discussing colors with the color-blind.”
“- Charlie Chan: Your assistance about as welcome as water in a leaking ship!
- Tommy Chan: But you've always said that two men can find a clue quicker than one.”
“Thanks for pushing that, Bob. The light's on but you never know, it really might be broken.”
“Vengeance is futile. It never ends.”
“Is there a point... or are you just brushin' up on your small talk?”
“Next time bring a clue, not a paintball gun.”
“As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart. You don't know how lucky you are not to have one. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.”