Adrien Brody quotes
“It's not everyday a man gets to view his wife making love from this vantage point.”
“- Richie: Where are you goin'?
- Ruby: I'm gonna go.
- Richie: I didn't say to go.
- Ruby: Well, you didn't exactly say you wanted me to stay.
- Richie: ...Stay.”
“- Anthony: Hey, Ritch, why buying the cow when everybody else is gettin' the milk and steaks for free?
- Richie: I like the cow.”
“The following day I asked her to wait for me, I never saw her again; I was arrested a few moments later. No doubt believing it was all another lie, she'd slit her wrists with a knife. As Charlie would say, the gods are on my side; the police found her, saving her life just in time.”
“- Ruby: I copped that Who's Next album. I was thinkin' about you.
- Richie: Its great, right. Fuckin', those guys are like the godfathers of punk. You know that? You know that song, Baba O'Riley? Its my favorite song. You know who wrote that?
- Ruby: Engelbert Humperdick? What? You don't think I know? Come on, I know. Pete Townsend.
- Richie:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Everyone has a first time, Harry. Even you.”
“- Harry: You and I like a little pleasure with our pain.
- Madeline Foster: I am not like you.”
“- Richie: All right. What do you want me to tell you? Get a fuckin' divorce, then.
- Vinny: Divorce is fuckin' evil, Ritchie. You got some fuckin' really bad advice.
- Richie: Evil spelled backwards is live.
- Vinny: You're a corny fuck, you know that?”
“That was a dumb monolouge.”
- Ben Kurtzman: The jawbone of the ass, where is it?
- Grandma Rose: Is he crazy? What kind of talk is this?
- Van Kurtzman: Your ass does not have a jawbone.
- Ben Kurtzman: Well, Samson slew the Philistines with the jawbone of an ass!
- Ada Kurtzman: Not your ass, an animal!
- Ben Kurtzman: There's an animal called an "ass"?