Movie quotes865 movie quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Killing Zoe
- From the movie: Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
- From the movie: Free Enterprise
“- Young Robert: He said that Han Solo was cooler than Captain Kirk.
- Imaginary William Shatner: Kick the little fucker's ass.”
- From the movie: The Purple Rose of Cairo
- From the movie: Ed Wood
“- Edward D. Wood, Jr.: Is there a script?
- Georgie Weiss: Fuck no. But there's a poster.”
- From the movie: Delirious
- From the movie: City Slickers
- From the movie: The Player
- From the movie: I Shot Andy Warhol
- From the movie: Videodrome
“I want you to stay away from it! Those mondo weirdo video guys, they've got unsavory connections, they play rough. Rougher than even Nicki Brand wants to play... You know, in Brazil, Central America, those kinds of places, making underground videos is considered a subversive act. They execute people for it. In Pittsburgh, who knows?”
- From the movie: Killer Tomatoes Eat France!
“What am I worried about? I'm 22 years old, I'm backpacking through France... Life is wonderful. Who am I kidding. Michael J. Fox is a major motion picture star and I'm making a Killer Tomatoes movie, part 4!. What am I worried about? I'm making a movie. I'm filming in France. I've got a piece of the merchandising! It beats dinner theater.”
- From the movie: Parenthood
- From the movie: Get Shorty
- From the movie: THe Accidental Tourist
“I don't really care for movies; they make everything seem so close up.”
- From the movie: SubUrbia
“- Buff: I've been making these tapes, you know, video tapes. I ripped off a camcorder up at the mall and I thought, you know, it could be something that I do, be a video artist, you know.
- Tim: Ladies and gentlemen, Buff, the postmodern idiot savant. He willl outdo us all.”