Arliss Howard quotes
“- Kyle Kerns: Do you know what we do with shit around here, Nick?
- Nick Dunbar: From your breath, I'd say you eat it.”
“- Kyle Kerns: Tonight's the night, Nick.
- Nick Dunbar: Gee, that sounds really romantic, Kyle, but right now I can't.”
“- Vida Foudroyant: It's 12:47 and 23 seconds. Time to screw. Let's do it in the booth.
- Wilder Foudroyant: You're not serious.
- Vida Foudroyant: Yes, I really am!
- Wilder Foudroyant: Vida! Vida!
- Vida Foudroyant: Okay. Let's just find some hedges or something!”
“I don't know what it is about going to high school with someone that makes you feel you're automatically friends for life. Who says, who says friendship lasts forever? We'd all like it to, maybe. But maybe... it just wears out like everything else. Like tires. There's just so much mileage in them and then you're riding around on nothing but air.”
“- Peter Ludlow: Roland, there's a job for you in San Diego if you want it.
- Roland Tembo: No thank you. I believe I've spent enough time in the company of death.”
“An extinct animal brought back to life has no rights. It exists because we made it. We patented it. We own it.”
“I hate Vietnam. There's not one horse in this whole country. There's not one horse in Vietnam. There's somethin' basically wrong with that.”
“- Captain Graff: Dunbar, get me a cup of coffee, two sugars.
- Nick Dunbar: Yes, sir.
- Punk Girl: Easy to see who has all the status around here, Dunbar.”
“- Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Where the hell are you from anyway, private?
- Pvt. Cowboy: Sir, Texas, sir.
- Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Holy dog shit! Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy, and you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down.”