Queen Latifah quotes
“A confident woman is a sexy woman, in my opinion. And I think guys find that to be the same way.”
“- Francesca 'Frankie' Sutton: I know you out of money by now, Cleo. Now what you going to do?
- Cleopatra 'Cleo' Sims: Rob another goddamn bank! What the fuck is ya'll thinkin?”
“If we get any more white people in here, this is gonna be a suburb.”
- Peter Sanderson: I message for you. Howie says “The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game”.
- Charlene Morton: That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
“- Karen Eiffel: What's this?
- Penny Escher: It's literature on the nicotine patch.”
“This is your unmarked car? A Daewoo? Man, I know people. I can't be seen in this thing. Open the door. I don't wanna get Daewoo on my hands.”
“Beauty is not just a white girl.”
“Tomorrow is a brand new day, and it don't know white from black! 'Cause the world keeps spinnin' 'round and 'round, and my heart's keepin' time to the speed of sound.”
“We've gotta play to your strengths. And thinkin ain't one of them.”
- Matron Mama Morton: You'll be staying on E-block. "Murderess Row" we like to call it.
- Roxie Hart: Oh... is that nicer?
“- Judith Moore: When you're laying in the gutter, you can see underneath people better than usual.
- Liz Bailey: You don't seem the gutter type.
- Judith Moore: Oh, I'm a native. I just clean up well.”
“- Penny Escher: I suppose you smoked all these cigarettes?
- Karen Eiffel: No, they came pre-smoked.”
“- Nina Brewster: I don't want things I can't have.
- Bridget Cardigan: Do you live in America?”
“I was lost 'till I heard the drums and I found my way, 'cause you can't stop the beat!”
“- Jorge: You are going to fall flat on your ass.
- Gina Norris: Well, I've got some cushion. Wanna kiss it?”
“- Nina Brewster: You spent the money!
- Bridget Cardigan: What're you talking about?
- Nina Brewster: [pulls off Bridget's glove revealing a $62,000 ring] This.
- Bridget Cardigan: It's nothing, it's costume jewelry, it's not even real.
- Nina Brewster: Really?
- Bridget Cardigan: Yes.
- Nina Brewster: Good! [flushes it down the toilet]”
“You can't stop today as it comes speeding down the track! Child, yesterday is history, and it's never coming back!”