Breast quotes188 breast quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Al's Kid: Hey, look. Bare tits!
- Al's Wife: That's disgusting! Oh, I don't want my children to see this!”
“Look at those bodacious set of ta-tas.”
“- Jocelyn: I demand poetry, and when I want it, and I want it now.
- William Thatcher: Your breasts... they're beneath your throat.”
“- Alice Bloom: They won't get too big?
- Kathryn: I wouldn't worry about it Alice.”
“I couldn't be a ballerina now. I'm too top-heavy. I have a hard enough time balancin' these things now without gettin' on my toes!”
“I think elevators are very sexual. Don't you? I have this fantasy that I'm in an elevator, all alone with this man, that I've never met before in my life. And he just keeps staring at me. All of the sudden, he reaches out and he touches my breasts.”
“You're as plastic as your tits!”
“- Dolores: By the way, I fired Ramon yesterday.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr: Ramon? Ramon is such a fine man. What did he do?
- Dolores: He came up behind me and he grabbed my breasts.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr: What? I haven't even done that yet.”
“I want to see more of her breasts.”
“- Victor Melling: The interview is the single most important part of the pageant. It counts for 30 percent of your total score.
- Gracie Hart: What's the other 70 percent, cleavage?”
“These are my breats. They're so big. I need a bra to strap them and support because they're so huge they need to be hooked and strapped for support. My big boobs, this one is bigger than this one 'cause is the mommy and that's the baby. And this one is very nice to this one and they hold hands because they're friends!”
“- Muscles: How do you like these pecks?
- Doreen: How do you like these bushels?”
“It was as if breasts were little pieces of property that had been unlawfully annexed by the opposite sex. They were rightfully ours and we wanted them back.”
“- Felix Farmer: Irving, she's got a very big scene to do!
- Sally Miles: I'm going to show my boobies. What do you think, Irving, you've seen my boobies. Hmm, are they worth showing?
- Dr. Irving Finegarten: Well, since I can only render an evaluation based on a completely impersonal, purely professional examination of the subject, uh, subjects,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sherman: Did you touch 'em?
- Philly: What?
- Sherman: Her knockers! Did you touch them?
- Philly: Well, sort of.
- Sherman: What do you mean, sort of? Did you or didn't you?
- Philly: Well, eh, not with my hands, with my elbows.”
“Gimme the good old days when a pair of boobs were a couple of dumb guys.”
“- Clooney: I'm not against a little cleavage, if it's done in good taste, but nipples are a definite no-no.
- Trabucco: What's the matter, everyone's got them.
- Clooney: Not in primetime.”
“- Girl on beach: Where does poetry come from?
- Charles Serking: You show me your titties and I'll compose a poem. Just for you.”
“Damn, baby, I hope you signed some organ donor cards.”