Dreams quotes532 dreams quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it.”
“Why are you giving me a dream?”
“The old dreams were good dreams, they didn't work out, but glad I had them.”
“Honestly I don't know if I have my own dream, but I do know that I can help others fulfill theirs.”
“- Simone: Do you have any dreams?
- Pee-wee Herman: Yeah, I'm all alone. I'm rolling a big doughnut and this snake wearing a vest...”
“- Jessie: Your son doesn't want to sleep!
- Whelan: That little boy's dreams come true.”
“- Fear: Let me guess, she forgot to put on her pants.
- Girl: Look, the new girl has no pants on!
- Fear: Called it!”
“- Brett Dolan: When someone hands you your dreams you take it. You don't ask questions.
- Nora: I would.
- Brett Dolan: You think you would.”
“If you're a DJ, all you need is a laptop, some talent and one track. That track is your ticket to everything...”
“Hollywood has always been a cage, a cage to catch our dreams.”
“- Claire: Did you dream about Miss Panama last night?
- Russell Price: No, I dreamed about you.
- Claire: Have a good time?
- Russell Price: Yeah, and you did too!”
“See you in my dreams.”
“Our dreams are firsthand creations, rather than residues of waking life.”
“- Doug Butabi: You can not take away our dreams.
- Steve Butabi: Yeah, because we're, like, sleeping when we have them.”
“Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song and all your insipid dreams magically come true.”
“I heard that Hell is when all your dreams come true.”
“- Stu Hopps: It's great to have dreams.
- Bonnie Hopps: Yea, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.”
“- Harry Burns: Some faceless guy rips off all your clothes, and that's the sex fantasy you've been having since you were twelve?
- Sally Albright: Well, sometimes I vary it a little.
- Harry Burns: Which part?
- Sally Albright: What I'm wearing.”